Tom Clancy's The Division

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Challenge mode Lexington is dropping 4 HE items (with the chance of new set items) each run off last boss... Wow

spronk

FPS noob
so how hard is the new incursion stuff

also if anyone wants to buy a new copy of division for console, if you are a PUR Pro member at gamestop they have a great deal from now until 4/16. Tradeins you do get 50% trade bump if you trade towards new copy of the division. Get like $40 for far cry primal, $43 for Quantum Break, $32 for Just Cause 3, etc. YOu need a coupon in your PUR Pro account, can access it via mobile app and show it in store when you do trade in

edit: couple teams streaming for worlds first incursion clear i guess? looks insanely hard (level 34 enemies) and not puggable at all, for now
https://www.twitch.tv/directory/game...The%20Division

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Did the dailies always give you crafting materials? That's pretty cool either way.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
so how hard is the new incursion stuff

also if anyone wants to buy a new copy of division for console, if you are a PUR Pro member at gamestop they have a great deal from now until 4/16. Tradeins you do get 50% trade bump if you trade towards new copy of the division. Get like $40 for far cry primal, $43 for Quantum Break, $32 for Just Cause 3, etc. YOu need a coupon in your PUR Pro account, can access it via mobile app and show it in store when you do trade in

edit: couple teams streaming for worlds first incursion clear i guess? looks insanely hard (level 34 enemies) and not puggable at all, for now
https://www.twitch.tv/directory/game...The%20Division
Not super hard, but takes a while, got up to 14/15 then someone had to go.

Kais

<Gold Donor>
There seems to have opened up all kinds of holes in the world. Napalm production site i've fallen through on 10 different places now. So frustrating.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Haha those gear set items.... Was watching a stream, they just completed, and were all amped to get their first gear set piece. It was 15-20% worse than the HE item he already had yet still had a higher gear set score. The bonus stats were HORRIBLE even when he collects the set. The guys face was priceless. A sincere "WTF IS THIS GARBAGE!" look. This was the incursion which was not difficult for them at all to complete. Did it on challenge.

Glad Dark Souls 3 comes out today.

Fucking brutal. What a joke.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Yeah problem is youre still dealing with rolls, i have 3pc nomad and was all better than what i previously had and i crafted one of the marksman pieces which was also an upgrade. The gearscore is a joke really but you can just roll higher primary and secondary stats but it doesnt guarantee it which is beyond stupid.

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
So... this new instance is something anyone can throw together in 1-2 hours in a level editor? 1 corridor then a room with 15 waves? Really?

We got to the 15th wave then someone started to sink through the world while taking cover. Ofc the entire instance is a no-spawn zone so we all get out but the guy cant zone in again... so reset. Then at wave 13 someone start sinking through the wold again and we have to reset yet again. I have to say I am going from supporting this game to saying "fuck it, call me when the raid they showed a year ago is released" in less then an evening. This shit is not hard, its tedious.

I can not begin to describe my disappointment with this so-called free update, its like Prison of Elders without the diffrent rooms. Horde mode as the new challange? Fuck that. Ah well, DS3 is out and so is the latest Fallout update, got something to do until they get their shit together.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I liked Prison of Elders, personally.

Anywho, the high end mats are MUCH easier to acquire now if you weren't a boss exploiter. I'm clearing Lexington in 10-15 minutes again and getting 2-4 HE's off the boss each time. First drop I got with the update was an M1A. Unfortunately it has stability, but not balanced.

Edit: Lexington on challenging is dropping 4 HE for me every time. 3/3

Xevy

Log Wizard
Hot fix inc: Among the things they're fixing, challenge modes will only drop 1 high end from boss at the end now. Sad days.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Hot fix inc: Among the things they're fixing, challenge modes will only drop 1 high end from boss at the end now. Sad days.
giphy.gif

stankwoo

Silver Knight of the Realm
This fucking sucks. I thought the whole point was if you lost the RNG on loot dropping you could at least craft something to progress. I basically got 2 scopes and 2 performance mods as my drops over 4 missions.

Devlin

Golden Squire
Crafting has to change, it's so shitty now. 15 blues for one yellow, high ends only give one piece and they fucking increased the mats required to make items to boot.

Add that to the RNG bullshit and it's just absolutely ruined it.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
That's why the 3-4 high ends from challenging bosses made sense. It provided for that gap that they introduced - which was an entire separate announcement after people freaked out over the changes. Plus when there are so many rolls on an individual item, having a bunch of high ends drop doesn't actually mean anything.

It's honestly just getting to the point where I don't have faith in these people to implement anything. Worse, if you don't take advantage of shit the day it's introduced, you get fucked. The people that played the first week non-stop had an insurmountable advantage over everyone else. Those are likely the same people who were able to farm all day. The rest of us get screwed.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
wtf, so at least I was able to farm some Lexington this morning to get some high ends. That's just shitty.
frown.png
1 from every boss now? F that.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Whats the best way to farm as a fresh 30? do dailys / and just run challenge modes? or is DZ my main option.

Also if anyone has any good guides, for tips/tricks etc, looking for info on what stats i should aim for on each piece of gear, pm me here or ADD me online asleepdanZzZ

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-uuuuuhhhh from what im reading did this game just go into the shitter? 1HE only? and the change to crafting seems to suck, i feel like i should cut my losses now and sell it asap

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
3pc nomad and 2pc sentry now, you can pick up a good bit in DZ before doing incursion to help out your GS and gear in general. The easy way to beat the incursion is to just go to the middle where the restock is and play peak a boo. You can do it for most but at some points you have to come out and handle business.