Tom Clancy's The Division

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I'm having a blast playing group content. Just tagged 30 last night and I'm ready to go troll the shit out of people in the DZ.

DeadAgain!?_sl

shitlord
Challenge mode? You mean grenade simulator 2016? Why don't they just add more damage to the elites instead of making them take 300 shots to kill.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wish I had a team of dudes ready to roll on the Incursion sploit. Would love me some 240 GS farmage! Either way, wanna farm Lexington or something else, hit me up. BigCrone on uPlay!

Crone

I need more PC friends. Trying to pug any of this typically is turning into a charlie foxtrot.

Crone

Anyone wanna show me around DZ? Maybe some farming routes? I'm on PC, and 172 GS, but haven't done DZ hardly at all. Would love to get DZ levels going.

Hit me up on uPlay: BigCrone

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
How do you fix an exploit with mobile cover and yet still leave way more available? What fucking garbage.

stankwoo

Silver Knight of the Realm
I finally have time today to do the Incursion. Log in. Incursion weekly reward is disabled. Pull up reddit to see the fucking flames of doom - they shut off the incursion rewards because of the exploiting.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
They should just remove mobile cover if they can't fix it properly, since it's involved in most of the exploits. How the fuck do the exploiters come up with some of this shit so fast, drop mobile cover, go down ladder, go to cover, now do cover to cover, shoot out pistol clip halfway up ladder go up onto invisible ladder... wtf.

Fucking exploits is ruining this game, now they've disabled the weekly rewards from the incursion, so exploiters get their shiny 240gs items with no punishment as usual and casuals get fucked over as usual.

Sumi_sl

shitlord
Yeah, once I saw they were disabling the loot due to exploits while leaving the mobile cover ability in I decided to see what the patch for Destiny brought. I'll be reinstalling Destiny and shelving this game until they manage to do something about playing the content legit actually being rewarding. Currently it isn't and the curve for being behind if you don't exploit is becoming an issue.
Their May incursion has a over 200 gear score requirement. I know someone will exploit defeat it as soon as it is launched, but with the current problems people can't gear up to try it legit as is.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's getting a bit annoying that the exploiters just keep pulling further and further ahead. Shutting off the weekly reward, once again, is only fucking the people who weren't exploiting.

And I say this as someone who ran Bullet King for like 3 straight days.