Tom Clancy's The Division

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Heh im at 8 full days played - i still enjoy it and look forward to more content - i just cut back on how much i play so all the bugs and shit dont bother me. Before the exploit was found i had already beat the Incursion on hard and dabbled in challenge some. So long as they hopefully learn from the mistakes and just fuckin disable the shield ability a while to find a way to stop the sploits i dont mind coming back for the next encounter and so forth.

Ofcourse i did use the exploit myself but even if it wasnt around we'd have still run it normally. That aside i find an apc as a boss to be pretty fuckin retarded considering you really are only fighting 15 waves of annoyances and shotgunners who can shoot like snipers.

Just put the game down, massive has no idea what they are doing and its going to take a lot of right decisions to turn things around. Played way to much though 11 days played most in the darkzone.

Game does have potential, they just need better decision makers and possibly a QC team. this game had next to zero QC done and it seems to be a trend in games to let the public test it and then issue patches, gaming is in a sad place right now.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
What are people spending their Phoenix Credits on? Trying to decide fi save up for a 204 weapon or what.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Damn man kudos to you because I didnt have that experience.

I actually like the game but am discouraged by whats been happening with abuse and the skewed power base. I am still on the sidelines but there is nothign else really out right now thats catching my attention.
What kind of experience were you hoping for. I get the feeling for some reason that no matter what they did, you wouldn't have been happy as long as someone was bitching. You seem to really attach yourself to the problems of others and then somehow twist them into why those problems affect you.

I'm 75 hours in and still enjoy the game quite a bit. Just joined a clan, and so I expect I'll get double the time I already have in game as I have a new resource of competent players to do things with.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Finally got our shit pushed in last night in the DZ. I'm not sure what those guy's were running and their gear score wasn't that much higher than ours but I watched them mow throw two full groups in less than a few seconds, it was brutal. I was the first to die and I only got two bullets out of my gun before I was laying on the ground awaiting my bukkake.

We spent the next 3 hours running away from them and distracting them by popping extraction points in multiple locations, no one ever killed them.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
What kind of experience were you hoping for. I get the feeling for some reason that no matter what they did, you wouldn't have been happy as long as someone was bitching. You seem to really attach yourself to the problems of others and then somehow twist them into why those problems affect you.

I'm 75 hours in and still enjoy the game quite a bit. Just joined a clan, and so I expect I'll get double the time I already have in game as I have a new resource of competent players to do things with.
I cant really argue that. I havent put in much time, I have been on the sidelines but the skewed player base and abuse is what has stopped me from fully committing. I feel like if I do put in the time to get to 30 im going to be sorely dissapointed when i get there.

Seems to be a wide array of opinion on the game.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Finally got our shit pushed in last night in the DZ. I'm not sure what those guy's were running and their gear score wasn't that much higher than ours but I watched them mow throw two full groups in less than a few seconds, it was brutal. I was the first to die and I only got two bullets out of my gun before I was laying on the ground awaiting my bukkake.

We spent the next 3 hours running away from them and distracting them by popping extraction points in multiple locations, no one ever killed them.
PC? If so, probably kids running their little hacks. Only reason I didn't get it on PC was I feared this would occur (did during beta). Too much stuff is run client-side and Massive doesn't seem to really care.

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
I cant really argue that. I havent put in much time, I have been on the sidelines but the skewed player base and abuse is what has stopped me from fully committing. I feel like if I do put in the time to get to 30 im going to be sorely dissapointed when i get there.

Seems to be a wide array of opinion on the game.
I've got over 7 days played, and I think I'm disappointed with my overall progress. With that said I do feel like I got much more than the box price in entertainment value from the game. So I'm not upset that I played the game, but I do feel upset at the loss of potential this game has. Their first raid was lackluster to say the least and gear progression is a complete cluster fuck.

So if your looking for something to play it's a good investment. If your looking for something you can play daily and feel good about your game sessions they haven't provided that level of content imho. The game simply needed better end game direction and more time to bake to be considered great.

Hekotat

PC? If so, probably kids running their little hacks. Only reason I didn't get it on PC was I feared this would occur (did during beta). Too much stuff is run client-side and Massive doesn't seem to really care.
Naw, xb1. His name was eXVersatile, I wonder if it's one of you assholes.

Hekotat

It's definitely a blast with friends, I only play maybe 5-7 hours a week and we have a good time.

Stave

Potato del Grande
It's definitely a blast with friends, I only play maybe 5-7 hours a week and we have a good time.
Yeah it's definitely not a bad game. Compared to most single player games, it is better and you definitely get your money out of the box price. What it is not though, is a B2P MMO, which is what I think half the people going in thought it would be.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
The game does have end game direction, 3 of them to be exact. The problem though is that each one of the directions is almost or is total shit right now. Falcon Lost is the worst PVE content in the game by far. It's not interesting, it's repetitive and it's unforgiving on Challenge mode but instead of just respawning at the last check point and giving Hornet another go you have to deal with 15 waves of bullshit again while hoping you don't lag suddenly during an APC barrage. I regret never farming this via the glitches but then just popping Sticky Bomb for 30-45 mins while doing nothing else is just not my idea of having fun. Because of that though I've yet to get a decent Challenge mode group. Those I've seen in the DZ with 220+ GS are fucking masochists.

Then you have DZ which is probably the only saving grace of this game right now from a fun stand point but from an item progression standpoint it's more about being able to get 30 HE's to scrap for material than getting usable items until you get to lvl 50, 75 and 99 for the blueprints. DZ can also drop set items but they're so rare that the chance of getting one with decent rolls to boot is hilariously low. You also need a group to farm efficiently to either keep rogues at bay or to go rogue yourself and add that sweet killing XP.

Last but not least is crafting which is totally fucked right now because of material costs combined with random stat rolls. I want to roll 2 pieces of Striker gear but every one so far has not been an upgrade on my GS 182 piece because of either the stat roll or the minor stats not including crit. I've now exhausted my supply of Electronics and the fuck if I'm going to spend 2 hours a day just going from node to node, so now I wait until I loot up another 15+ HE mods before giving it another shot and again be disappointed with the rolls. Some people rolled over 50 Vectors, I know I rolled over 10 at least. If you're going to have perfection be so random then having that item be hard to produce is just like kicking yourself in the balls repeatedly, how fucking dumb.

I still play for grouped Challenge and DZ, aside from that this game is dead to me.

Rush

Silver Knight of the Realm
Hard mode dailies should give maybe 5 of each high end craft material. Challenge mode daily should give 10. Additional challenge modes after that should give 2 or 3. Would do a ton for crafting.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Hard mode dailies should give maybe 5 of each high end craft material. Challenge mode daily should give 10. Additional challenge modes after that should give 2 or 3. Would do a ton for crafting.
Challenge modes do basically drop a guaranteed two high end mats. One from boss drop, one from mode reward.

Hekotat

I had my first real issue with the game last night that was really pissing me off. I had 3 friends online and in game but it showed none of us online in the game to add to a party, when it finally let us in a party it kicked us from the party about an hour later, kicked us from the xbox live chat party and then said we all went offline.

It was really weird.

Devlin

Golden Squire
Fortunately this isnt on consoles like this.
Shit like that does make me avoid buying multi-platform games for the PC, if it's PC only they tend to put more safeguards in.

The PC version graphics are admittedly gorgeous but I won't notice it 99% of the time anyway.