Tom Clancy's The Division

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Is this game all smg/ar or are there usable battle rifles, shotguns, etc.? I'm more of a Garand/G3 in semi kinda guy.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Vector schematic, then extended mag schematic. After that I'd get a good firearms/stam armor recipe for whatever slot you're lacking in. The headshot scope is good if you're using a sniper. Patterns are resetting tomorrow, so definitely get the vector/extended first.
Crap, hope I don't miss out. I'll be hitting 30 this weekend (almost 27 right now).

spronk

FPS noob
there are a ton of mini exploits to take advantage of now, some i've heard of

- there are a ton of rare elites in the normal solo PVE map. they despawn if you kill them and their guards, but if you kill them ONLY (and leave their guards alone) they respawn when you go to a safe house and back. you'll get 1-2 pCredits and a purple every time so you can just farm pC solo this way, although obviously insanely slow

- level an alt to 6, transfer over some DZ purple weps as seed money (using stash) and sell them and buy blue weps/magazines and dismantle them, you will make tons and tons of material parts which are shared across chars. Blue weps/mags sell for trivial amounts of money at level 6, whereas at 30 they sell for 10x more. This lets you create basically tons and tons of high end items to roll perfect stats with very little work. Just run a DZ loop, extra 15-25 weps, transfer, sell on your 6 alt, and spend 20 minutes filling your inventory with blue weps/mags and dismantle em all.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wow so guess this is a new thing , finish a mission and then kick people before getting credit for it and loot. Lovely
wow lol. Thats pretty fucking bad. This game could of been really great but there are such glaring issues its gonna turn a large number of players away.

Not to memtion the awful lag.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I ran like 7 challenge missions earlier with people who didn't speak english and no one talked. It was beautiful.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Shotguns are actually way, way better than I gave them credit for. The one is none talent that restores bullets on headshots seems to proc off every shotgun pellet, so you have basically unlimited ammo with them if you aim isn't shit. Combine with some heavy CC skills like flame turret + burn talent and the CC remote bomb and you can lock down whole packs of dudes and just sit there spamming them in the face for 400k per blast. I don't even have a high end shotgun, just a purple, so could potentially get even better if I can find a higher damage one.

spronk

FPS noob
there are a ton of mini exploits to take advantage of now, some i've heard of

- there are a ton of rare elites in the normal solo PVE map. they despawn if you kill them and their guards, but if you kill them ONLY (and leave their guards alone) they respawn when you go to a safe house and back. you'll get 1-2 pCredits and a purple every time so you can just farm pC solo this way, although obviously insanely slow

- level an alt to 6, transfer over some DZ purple weps as seed money (using stash) and sell them and buy blue weps/magazines and dismantle them, you will make tons and tons of material parts which are shared across chars. Blue weps/mags sell for trivial amounts of money at level 6, whereas at 30 they sell for 10x more. This lets you create basically tons and tons of high end items to roll perfect stats with very little work. Just run a DZ loop, extra 15-25 weps, transfer, sell on your 6 alt, and spend 20 minutes filling your inventory with blue weps/mags and dismantle em all.
This definitely works, spent about 15 minutes farming a named 30 elite Sgt Jacks and got 1-3 pC and 1-2 purps every time, took about 2 minutes each time. Just find a named elite (map below), sniper him from a distance and don't kill his guards, loot, run away till you can fast travel, fast travel to closest safehouse (you have to FT to reset mobs), run back and he'll respawn. Way faster for farming pC than running challenge mode for most people, although i'm sure it'll get nerfed soon.

Here's a map of all named bosses, outside the DZ once you wipe out the squad they despawn forever

Once your inventory is full of purps you can send them all to the stash and your level 6 alt who can sell em off and then buy items to send back to your main for mats

8eZ8FIu.png

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Spronk, no need to fast travel anywhere. Use the guy that spawns by Autumns Hope, he dies nearly instantly, then just let his goons kill you, you respawn in autumns hope, run immediately back to him and repeat. He's like 50 feet from the safe house, and with no pve death penalty it's just quicker that way.

Xevy

Log Wizard
The real problem is getting the spawn. Logging out doesn't close your instance and create a fresh one, so you have to group hop.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yea, I don't even really bother if he's not up, just try again later/the day after. If he's there though it's about the fastest you can mega farm purples to mule and buy garbage to deconstruct for mats. I got a caduceus off him as well, but it was a garbage roll.

Jozu

Lol im done with this game what a waste. I think QC is going to be a lot more important in todays age. With all the exploits and broken, laggy systems it is just a fucking mess. Yea should of waited forever, not a sale.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Hoping they don't patch that today. I killed him quite a few times, but I'm only lvl 28 right now. It's nice since I now have basically full purples, but they're 28 gear. I also don't get PC's yet (I guess named only give that at 30). I'll probably be able to grind out to 30 in an hour or so after work, and then I plan on farming him all night for credits.

I've got a level 12 second char, but I'm wondering if I should make a 6. It can't be that much of a difference in the price of items?

Crone

So why the polarity in this game? You got dudes like Jozu that are like F this, game sucks donkey, shouldn't have bought it, and then you have a bunch of people that absolutely love it. Nothing really in the middle. What's up with that?