Tom Clancy's The Division

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's because you really don't need very good gear to do the current content. Massive's devs (anytime I've seen them "play") are terrible at the game, so they probably think you need ilvl 240 items to do the current content.

I'm basically done with the game at this point. My squad seem to finally be tiring of it as well, which is a relief so I don't have to suffer through another night of grinding for no purpose.

The game has a good core to it, but it needs an actual QA team and probably 6 months to fix all the shit wrong with it. By then, I'm not sure I'll return.

All that said, my first post in this thread I think I said I'd get 1-2 months out of it. So I'm happy.

Variise

N00b
That's kind of sad but I get ya. The more time I spend in the DZ the more I want to leave it. For content that is really conductive to group play they have an atrocious grouping system basically working against you at every turn. Compound that by the sheer number of bugs with every facet of the game and yeah I think I'll be done with it soon.

Even if everything was bug free there are so many fundamental game system issues they would need to address that I could see them spending the next 12 months struggling with it and then Ubi pulls the plug due to too much bad press. Which is ironic because I checked Ubi's financial investor presentation and they have The Division front and center as their crown jewel of fiscal 2017-2018. I'm not joking.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
There's a 204 GS AUG on the PC vendor right now. 800 credits but the skills are decent if you don't have a high level SMG.

Variise

N00b
I'm nowhere near capable of gaining enough firearm/stamina/electronics to use a weapon like that. I would have to drop my DPS down into the 80s or even 70s to do it. This game is so... odd. Can't wait for D3 Season 6 to start.

EDIT: Checked again and it's showing stam and firearm requirement. Last night it was firearm and electroics. Maybe I just need more sleep.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
I'm nowhere near capable of gaining enough firearm/stamina/electronics to use a weapon like that. I would have to drop my DPS down into the 80s or even 70s to do it. This game is so... odd. Can't wait for D3 Season 6 to start.

EDIT: Checked again and it's showing stam and firearm requirement. Last night it was firearm and electronics. Maybe I just need more sleep.
You might not be crazy, the UI for this game displaying stats and stat requirements is terrible.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So apparently a guy posted on reddit a fake Incursion glitch to be funny, the one where the NPC's destroy the APC via grenades, and it got picked up by multiple gaming websites as fact without ever testing it. Sorry for mobile version but thought the post speaks to the kind of community that at least frequents reddit.

r/thedivision

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
So apparently a guy posted on reddit a fake Incursion glitch to be funny, the one where the NPC's destroy the APC via grenades, and it got picked up by multiple gaming websites as fact without ever testing it. Sorry for mobile version but thought the post speaks to the kind of community that at least frequents reddit.

r/thedivision
That is pretty damn funny. The sad / scary part is that it was within the realm of possibilities with all the retarded glitches around the game so that alone made it plausible. Journalism sites reporting on it without vetting it is par for the course these days.

Palum

what Suineg set it to

r/thedivision
Sounds like we need some ethics in journalism.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I didn't get the email to provide feedback, is there anyway to provide feedback or get the survey?

Mikey78_sl

shitlord
Not sure I've ever seen the air go out of a game as quickly as it did with incursions. I'll be back to check out new content, but for now this is on the shelf.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
They had to know that the U.N. was a good "end dungeon" when they made it. I don't see how they could have possibly turned around and thought that Falcon Lost was even remotely comparable.

Devlin

Golden Squire
They had to know that the U.N. was a good "end dungeon" when they made it. I don't see how they could have possibly turned around and thought that Falcon Lost was even remotely comparable.
The blatantly obvious shit they've pulled with drip feeding content which is obviously ready to roll is beginning to annoy me. Every level has a challenging mode ready to go, it's absurd to think they'd only allow players 4 "dungeons" to play through for end game.

Falcon Lost is awful, mainly due to all everyone who plays it wants to do is hide in the hole and pop out once in a blue moon only when they absolutely have to, it's an incredibly dull way to play.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
They haven't managed to properly balance a single thing yet so expectations are at zero...

If you spent credits on the AUG prepare your anus.
What else is there to spend PxC on? My issue with this "rebalance" is they will just nerf SMGs and then slap a "DONE" sign on it and patch it (while subsequently probably break something else, making the SMGs bullets do 0-damage for example). Doubtful they will actually do any meaningful buffs to other weapon-types.

Devlin

Golden Squire
I've never seen a game with such huge balance issues less than 2 months after launch, with my Tacticians set my pulse gets +50 crit chance and something like +100 crit hit dmg, giving me somewhere near 100% crit chance.

Clever.