Tomorrowland

Qhue

Tranny Chaser

Pretty cool looking teaser, and its from Brad Bird who I have a lot of faith in.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
high hopes. I'm a Disneyland nut, annual passholder and I'm there at least 2 times a month. Just in the last few months a few of my friends and I have been waxing nostalgic about the actual Tomorrowland in the park, its really losing its cool factor and we all wish they would just embrace the campy and go full retro with it. Its really lost a lot of its appeal in the last decade. Anyways, hoping this recaptures some of that "anything is possible" feeling that part of the park used to have.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Yeah that new trailer looked really good and even if the trailers didnt the movie still gets a pass from me just because of Bird

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Jesus christ did they have to show the entire scene? That trailer could have been just fine without spoiling the whole goddamn thing.

Looks cool tho despite bad trailer is bad, and it has Hugh Laurie? Lol I'm sold.

Homsar

I thought it was the best trailer they have shown, Its not like it gave away the entire movie from showing Clooney fuck up robots. Gave me a much better idea what to expect

spronk

FPS noob
looks pretty cool, although you get this feeling in the back of your head they will want to somehow make it seem like disney was a genius who created the future with disneyland.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
This movie looks great. However, the latest trailer makes me think it wouldn't be good for my daughter. Oh well, soon enough.

Homsar

I was going to wait for Forum reviews but watching robots get messed by Clooney makes want to give it a chance regardless. That action reminded my of something from Minority report ??? cant put my finger on what movie it reminded me or

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Is this like Disney reverse Looper or something? I'd like to think there's more than worthless dramallama/action schlock but after trailer 3 not sure...

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
looks good to me, as long as it doesnt have johnny depp acting like a retarded pirate, it should kick ass.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Gah, I'm sad to see the consensus be so negative. The first trailer I saw a month ago for this looked really good but I knew things had taken a dark turn last night when the first and only trailer I had seen on TV was a chopped up 15 second mess. I had forgotten about the movie entirely until just then and seeing how badly it was marketed told me more than Rotten Tomatoes did.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Went and saw this over the weekend and having no idea what I was going into, it was kind of an interesting premise. Overall decent movie, but some unexplained things or areas they could have gone into would have made it better. 6/10 seems about right.

Clooneys deathtrap house for evil robots was pretty awesome
Robots in general were a bit goofy looking, always having this rapey face grin on when they are murdering
Doesn't go into detail about how scientists advanced what looks like thousands of years in 50? Since the 64 worlds fair. Guessing there is something that perhaps a book would go into detail better on.
Future predicting machine is kind of similar to the one in Paycheck (Afleck film).
Pretty awesome visuals when in the tech mecha