Tony Tango, The Transformation

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
he gets a lot of women being in the biz.

real celeb, underground facebook hoofshots group.

a true king amongst autistic nerds.

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Who are you?
Panface

I think it was the oiled up set with the white tank top that got cut progressively shorter. Made quite an impression.

^ This
X8k7GrJ.jpg

8i3Jl1F.jpg

Last edited:
  • 1Jew

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
I'm assuming liposuction was required for the neck

• 1Jew

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Yeah... i'm lumped with fucktards like him forever... and by forever I mean until we change sites again.
Yep, that's your big challenge in life, that you have an August 2016 reg date. Definitely not that you are homeless and smoke crack.

• 1Jew
  • 1Ice Burn
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 3 users

Baek

Golden Knight of the Realm
who has that video of him larping in his room, pretending to be "EDARION! #1 PALADIN OF TMO"

jk here it is

• 1Jew

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Yep, that's your big challenge in life, that you have an August 2016 reg date. Definitely not that you are homeless and smoke crack.

It's meth, and if I was homeless at the moment I probably wouldn't be posting since homeless people don't have internet access...

• 1Jew
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
What happened to the hardbody he used to be married to? I mean, she looks like she's high maintenance and maybe almost as annoying as Trex, but you can't deny that fucking body. New one seems better, don't get me wrong, but I don't remember seeing anything about a breakup and divorce is all.

• 1Jew

trex

Queen Bee
It's meth, and if I was homeless at the moment I probably wouldn't be posting since homeless people don't have internet access...

Tell that to all the homeless people hanging out in the Apple Store and the public libraries....

• 1Jew

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
What happened to the hardbody he used to be married to? I mean, she looks like she's high maintenance and maybe almost as annoying as Trex, but you can't deny that fucking body. New one seems better, don't get me wrong, but I don't remember seeing anything about a breakup and divorce is all.
I don't think he posted about it on RR when it happened.

• 1Jew