Toonamba's Male to Female Transition Pre-to-Post OP thread

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
With all Fedor's, fairly pretty, Trannies, I was expecting, fairly pretty, post-ops....
It seems only Asians can truly pull off the sex change well, at least from scanning that reddit.

WTF! That bad ass tattoo has to be ruined by those tits!

rrr_img_69719.jpg
1394482920931.jpg

iannis

Musty Nester
I mean that's just weird. The dude was like... Crixus... and then he turned himself into a girl?

This is a man who takes his daresveryseriously.

Szlia

I mean that's just weird. The dude was like... Crixus... and then he turned himself into a girl?

This is a man who takes his daresveryseriously.
If I remember correctly the big and somewhat serious thread on the subject, it's not that uncommon for male to female transsexual to have dabbled in body building before recognizing their condition and transitioning. Something to do with body image and taking control of your own body or something.

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
I don't know exactly what the meaning of life is, but fuck, there's got to be better options out there than sewing tits on your chest and axing your dick off

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
If I remember correctly the big and somewhat serious thread on the subject, it's not that uncommon for male to female transsexual to have dabbled in body building before recognizing their condition and transitioning. Something to do with body image and taking control of your own body or something.
That man had full control of every single muscle in his body before ruining his body.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
more like being fucking nuts. cutting off a perfectly healthy, normal penis makes you a fucking whacko who should be locked up.

Caliane

Basically. Dissatisfaction with body image, is pretty universal among trans.. Denial or attempts to "fit in" often leads to over compensating in the "male" direction for a while. Many don't really key into what exactly is wrong for a while. "I need to cut off my penis" is rarely anyone first guess to what is the cause of their depression/social problems, etc.

iannis

Musty Nester
It makes sense, but (s)he traded down. ITS A GOD DAMN MOCKERY OF JUSTICE.

He went from a real solid 10 to a real iffy 4. God damn dude! You coulda just been gay! It would have cost a whole lot less and been healthier.