Tooth is all fucked up Bros

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Bros I dunno what the fuck is up with my tooth, I take great care of my teeth but I swear it's like I feel like I got some shit stuck between this one tooth, and I got this weird sensation my tooth gonna fall out, even though it's not really lose bros.
There's like this dark patch in between it. I been Gargling the Mouth wash, 'nd flawsin the bastard, and like fragments of my tooth been falling out and I can feel a gap in the tooth but I can't really see it. I can't afford no dentist with this 1099 bullshit, ain't nobody got time for that. Am I going to die? Any dentists in the house?

Zodiac

Lord Nagafen Raider
Don't swallow the plaque that's falling off your nasty teeth, you will have a heart attack.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
one time my friend really fucked up his tooth, it was really loose and painful for him and starting to turn black. he insisted on just keeping it in his mouth and ignored our pleas to go see a dentist. eventually the tooth like reattached to the gum and went back to normal. makes me think the whole dentist thing is a big scam.

earthfell

Golden Knight of the Realm
You stared into the pit. I warned you. The blackness digs its way out through the tooth. You are lost to us.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
one time my friend really fucked up his tooth, it was really loose and painful for him and starting to turn black. he insisted on just keeping it in his mouth and ignored our pleas to go see a dentist. eventually the tooth like reattached to the gum and went back to normal. makes me think the whole dentist thing is a big scam.
YeaH I figured it was bullshit and to just ignore the whole thing, fucking dentists.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Bro it's really hard to take a pic of the problem spot, but my teeth are purrty right?

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
There's really no way we can guess what's up over the internet, you'll just have to cough up and go see a dentist. It's easier to just get it over with, I was having trouble with one of my wisdom teeth, felt like the entire side of my head was being crushed in a vice, this went on and off for weeks until I finally manned up and with 20 minutes of work over 2 appointments they fixed it, didn't even need painkillers after having the tooth taken out. Felt like a fucking idiot for not just going in and seeing the dentist when it first started.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Can we get an aychamo diagnosis up in this bitch.
No lie:

Pathology professor puts up slides of the teeth. "These are teeth. We aren't dentists. Now moving along..."

Now, I can't see shit because the OP posted probably the least clear picture on the internet. I'm assuming you can open your mouth (trismus can be a medical emergency). If not, go to your nearest ER now. If you can see anything weird in your mouth, immediately follow up with a dentist or in the ER. I can't eat popcorn because I always get the little pieces of shit jammed between my teeth and my gums, and it gives me a terrible pounding headache, and I have to go to the dentist and he'll dig around and get it out. Don't fuck around with your teeth. Sell your iPhone and pay the dentist.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
No lie:

Pathology professor puts up slides of the teeth. "These are teeth. We aren't dentists. Now moving along..."

Now, I can't see shit because the OP posted probably the least clear picture on the internet. I'm assuming you can open your mouth (trismus can be a medical emergency). If not, go to your nearest ER now. If you can see anything weird in your mouth, immediately follow up with a dentist or in the ER. I can't eat popcorn because I always get the little pieces of shit jammed between my teeth and my gums, and it gives me a terrible pounding headache, and I have to go to the dentist and he'll dig around and get it out. Don't fuck around with your teeth. Sell your iPhone and pay the dentist.
Bros if I die I'm leavin' all my stuff to Numbers.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
A trip to the dentist is cheaper than a night out with dinner and drinks. Get your fucking priorities straight and take care of yourself.

Troll_sl

shitlord
Yo guys, I have this thing on my ass and I think it's infected? Can I get a diagnosis?

HjLWW.jpg

HjLWW.jpg

HjLWW.jpg

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
A trip to the dentist is cheaper than a night out with dinner and drinks. Get your fucking priorities straight and take care of yourself.
Bro, I dunno what dentist you go to but I ain't going to the slums and Paying Tyrone "The Dentist" Biggs to knock my teeth out. Ain't nothing cheap about Dentists when you don't have dental coverage.

You know how you get the nickname "the Dentist", because I sure as hell don't wanna know.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bro, I dunno what dentist you go to but I ain't going to the slums and Paying Tyrone "The Dentist" Biggs to knock my teeth out. Ain't nothing cheap about Dentists when you don't have dental coverage.

You know how you get the nickname "the Dentist", because I sure as hell don't wanna know.
A trip to the dentist is a few hundred dollars; big whoop. Figure it out.

Gruden

<Bronze Donator>
If it's an infection, it can spread somewhat quickly to your brain and kill you. I'd go to the dentist, or at least to the E.R. Get an antibiotic script, skip the bill, and see if it helps :p