Tooth is all fucked up Bros

kroenen

Regimen Morum
Any freezing sensation when you move the tip of your tongue over the area where you experience a gap in your tooth ? Also are your gum inflammed and/or irritated around your tooth ?

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Bros I dunno what the fuck is up with my tooth, I take great care of my teeth but I swear it's like I feel like I got some shit stuck between this one tooth, and I got this weird sensation my tooth gonna fall out, even though it's not really lose bros.
There's like this dark patch in between it. I been Gargling the Mouth wash, 'nd flawsin the bastard, and like fragments of my tooth been falling out and I can feel a gap in the tooth but I can't really see it. I can't afford no dentist with this 1099 bullshit, ain't nobody got time for that. Am I going to die? Any dentists in the house?
stop using tooth paste all it does is put rat poison in your body ( look up the active ingredient in tooth paste and rat poison it's the same chemical ) and micro grind your teeth away with kelp

the germs in your mouth thrive on alcohol stop using mouth wash.

instead brush with baking soda, rinse your mouth then brush with distilled white vinegar, that should disrupt the local ph scale in your mouth and kill most of the germs in your mouth.

SheepDog_sl

shitlord
I just had a similar experience. Go to the local community college, they usually have programs that will give you an exam + x-rays for $20~ or so.

And actually. I just went to the actual dentist because obviously school isn't in session right now and it only cost me $60 for an exam and then they gave me a few options on how to proceed which were all an additional cost under $100. Just man up and go see the dentist. DO NOT GO TO WESTERN DENTAL. EVER.

edit: most dentist's office offer reasonable pricing when insurance isn't involved.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Cavity is somewhere you can't see, go to dentist. Tapping the area with something metal should send terrible pains through your face when you hit the tooth that is going bad.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
stop using tooth paste all it does is put rat poison in your body ( look up the active ingredient in tooth paste and rat poison it's the same chemical ) and micro grind your teeth away with kelp

instead brush with baking soda, rinse your mouth then brush with distilled white vinegar, that should disrupt the local ph scale in your mouth and kill most of the germs in your mouth.
Fanaskin = Lumie?

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Fanaskin = Lumie?
I switched dentists and stumbled on one who started as a germ doctor and later switched professions, he said from a biological standpoint that was the correct way to cleanse the mouth of germs. I tried it, I can attest it works.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>

Jeez Internet people are stupid.

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
I had a similar issue where I felt like I had a popcorn kernel stuck inbetween my teeth and I couldn't get it out. I kept trying to get it out with my tongue and eventually a chunk of the tooth just came out.

I bet it's similar and it's slightly chipped and decaying from the inside and part of it will chip off. I would just leave it unless pain starts to develop, then you will definitely need to see a dentist.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
I chugged a bunch of cinnamilk and the problem went away.

What does manning up have to do with lack of money? I never been scared of no Dentist.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
bro, I haven't seen a dentist for seven years. did a check up last month. Everything was cool. I have an awesome set of invincible teeth. Thought you should know that.

Nepenthes_sl

shitlord
If it is infected you'll know trust me. A dental abcess is more painful than passing kidney stones, I've had both. That being said if it's a dead tooth it will rot, it will hollow out from the inside and eventually it will shatter. Dental infections shouldn't be taken lightly the complications can be very serious. Is there a filling in it? If so that may be what is falling out in pieces. The gap you are feeling sounds like a big cavity forming.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Bros I dunno what the fuck is up with my tooth, I take great care of my teeth but I swear it's like I feel like I got some shit stuck between this one tooth, and I got this weird sensation my tooth gonna fall out, even though it's not really lose bros.
There's like this dark patch in between it. I been Gargling the Mouth wash, 'nd flawsin the bastard, and like fragments of my tooth been falling out and I can feel a gap in the tooth but I can't really see it. I can't afford no dentist with this 1099 bullshit, ain't nobody got time for that. Am I going to die? Any dentists in the house?
Someone circle where the problem is because I don't get it.