Top 5 All Time Weapons

Plaid_sl

shitlord
In my mind, eq had the only true epic weapons. Both 1.0 and 2.0. Rogues and their neriak turn in. I got so sick of doing that for the countless rogues over the years.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
WoW's legendary weapons were on par with EQ's epic weapons, imo. Especially the thunderfury which was a huge boon to entire guilds like some of the EQ weapons.

Fadaar

That guy
WoW's legendary weapons were on par with EQ's epic weapons, imo. Especially the thunderfury which was a huge boon to entire guilds like some of the EQ weapons.
Magician epic in EQ was still one of my favorites of all time. Never got it on my mage due to it being long outclassed by the time I had leveled him up (PoP). However, Thunderfury still probably holds the record for length of usefulness in an MMO. Our MT was using it in Sunwell (Warrior) for multi-tanking adds on fights like M'uru.

Azziane_sl

shitlord
#1 Captain Hammer's hammer

rrr_img_41989.jpg

Dammit I knew should have thought before posting my list.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Guilds didn't have to have a thunderfury warrior with it like clerics had to have theirs iirc
Yeah the sprinkler of Nem Ankh is probably #1 in terms of guild assets of any MMO. I would put thunderfury at #2 but I might be forgetting some.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Magician epic in EQ was still one of my favorites of all time. Never got it on my mage due to it being long outclassed by the time I had leveled him up (PoP). However, Thunderfury still probably holds the record for length of usefulness in an MMO. Our MT was using it in Sunwell (Warrior) for multi-tanking adds on fights like M'uru.
Did Molten Core about 200000000000 times. Only saw five shards in my life. 4 were left and 1 was right. -.-

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Yep. I was our guild leader, raid leader, and a warrior. Thunderfury was all mine. We got 6 shards of 1 side and none of the other in our months and months and months in MC.

FUUUUUUUUUU

We were cursed on legendaries, and never saw any warglaives drop either

Fadaar

That guy
Yep. I was our guild leader, raid leader, and a warrior. Thunderfury was all mine. We got 6 shards of 1 side and none of the other in our months and months and months in MC.

FUUUUUUUUUU

We were cursed on legendaries, and never saw any warglaives drop either
We had one drop (offhand) and our rogue CL got it. He was there for every Illidan kill for months... but of course, the ONE time he has to be out of town for it (was a whole week+ so we didn't have a choice) and he didn't want to share his account info, so of course main hand drops. Le derp.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
That's what you get for giving it to a rogue (Unless it was a very early kill before you knew what it did!)

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
The doom 2 double barrel shotgun was the first gun that came to my mind when I read the thread title.

It was perfect in every way.