Top 5 All Time Weapons

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i can't believe no one's mentioned any of the weapons from Armed and Dangerous... the game sucked, but it had THE BEST WEAPONS EVER. Topsy-Turvy Bomb, LandShark Rifle... man... good times.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
i can't believe no one's mentioned any of the weapons from Armed and Dangerous... the game sucked, but it had THE BEST WEAPONS EVER. Topsy-Turvy Bomb, LandShark Rifle... man... good times.
*raises hand*

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
Oh holy shit... I fail. I totally forgot the ZF1. It's like 6 weapons in one or something.

some favs of mine:
gunblade -ff8 (slashing and shooting at the same time would be a laugh)
conc grenades - tfc ( so many hours playing conc maps)
speargun w/ pigsticking - avp (unlockable cheat of the speargun, turns it into a shotgun style spread, fun times)
dimension glove - quantum conundrum ( bit of reality switching)
sheep launcher- worms ( gets that sheep to those hard to reach places)

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
1) Yoyo (Kirby Super Star)
2) Flame thrower (Contra 3)
3) Laser (Cybernator)
4) Chain, after having read "Grand Slam" (River City Ransom)
5) Metal Blade (Mega Man 2)

rrr_img_41711.png

rrr_img_41712.png

rrr_img_41713.png

rrr_img_41714.jpg

rrr_img_41715.png

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
What about the 8-Ball Launcher from UT? It was 7x better than any other rocket launcher.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Bat from Super Smash Bros

All other weapons are obsolete. That sound effect when you land the 1-shot is orgasmic

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
1) Yoyo (Kirby Super Star)
2) Flame thrower (Contra 3)
3) Laser (Cybernator)
4) Chain, after having read "Grand Slam" (River City Ransom)
5) Metal Blade (Mega Man 2)
Heck, if you're going to list River City Ransom, my favorite weapon was just using another person as a weapon. Pick them up and use them as a club to beat other people, or read the Javelin book and throw a person like a spear into other people.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Willy Pete from CoD:Black Ops. Nothing like humiliating an entire team by only using smoke grenades to get killing blows with a group of friends.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Heck, if you're going to list River City Ransom, my favorite weapon was just using another person as a weapon. Pick them up and use them as a club to beat other people, or read the Javelin book and throw a person like a spear into other people.
You damn skippy. Stone Hands and Dragon Feet were fun too.

Just gonna throw 5 nominations out there and see what sticks.

1) Railgun - Quake II
2) Chainsaw - Doom II
3) FAL - Blinged w/Holographic Sight & M203, Stopping Power - Call of Duty: MW2
4) Efreeti Standard w/furious disc active and going beserk as a warrior- EQ1
5) Last but not least...

rrr_img_41746.jpg

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
4 pages and only one person mentions the shock rifle. You guys don't deserve to play video games

Plaid_sl

shitlord
AWP - 1.6 prenerf
Railgun - Q2
Hopebringer - EQ (I was so proud that I had the server first. Really liked the support/offtank role)
Concussion Rifle - Dark Forces II
Jackhammer - PS1

joz123

Potato del Grande
Only need 1 gun. Ryno V from Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time.
A chain gun that also shoots rockets at the same time whilst playing Tchaikovsky's "1812 Overture".

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
My personal favorite weapons of all time were Swiftwind & Earthcaller
959782-epic_ranger.jpg

Really enjoyed having both, because a lot of Rangers back in the day pussed out and only got the easier Swiftwind. I wasn't the 1st, but I was probably one of the first 5 on my server with an Earthcaller. Just a great combo. 1 sword to haste you, one sword to slow the enemy. Gave you some really nice versatility in case you wanted both effects, or only 1 or the other for whatever situation you were in.

Also, they were so versatile that I was still using 1 or both situationally like 3 or 4 expansions later. Always kept them with me in my inventory up through when I stopped playing right around the Gates of Discord expansion.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I think most of the EQ epics place pretty highly on people's favorite weapon list. I really wish they'd do more epic quests that required both work from the player and work from a guild to attain.