Top Box Office movie on your birthday

spronk

FPS noob
#1 Movie On Your Birthday | Playback.fm

I always knew I was born for great things, the website confirms it. The Godfather was the #1 box office movie on my birthday. hellz ya. Also I'm old
frown.png

My wife's is Blazing Saddles, i'm kinda jelly

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
The #1 movie on *my birthday* was:
Rambo: First Blood Part II

My song was... The #1 song on *my birthday* was:
Everything She Wants by Wham!

Hmm... I can live with this.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm just going to make up one and say Wizard of Oz so the data miners aren't able to correlate my username with such a specific time frame.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>

Eddie Murphy, Tywin Lannister, and the old Chinese dude from Big Trouble in Little China.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I think you have your movies mixed up sir...
when my sister turned 8 our parents took us to go see Grease at the drive-in and it was a double feature with the PG version of Saturday Night Fever. small bit of trivia, some things nobody ever mentions about drive-ins. if you go in the summer and the movie starts at 8pm. the first hour of the movie is unwatchable due to sunlight. also the speaker they supplied you with is less powerful than a shitty smartphone's speaker. when Grease premiered on HBO a year later it was like watching it for the first time.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Linking your username and personal info by proxy and sharing it on the internet. Let's combine with a 'post your pirate name' for initials. Sounds like a bad idea.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Linking your username and personal info by proxy and sharing it on the internet. Let's combine with a 'post your pirate name' for initials. Sounds like a bad idea.
why would you give your user name? all it asks is a date.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Fuck you guys, I'm getting triggered here. Some of the movies listed above, I know I saw at the cinema during my High School years.

Things that make you feel old thread.

FYI: Easy Rider

Gotta say I'm pleased with that, also pleased to find that it had been #1 at the box office, for a low budget counter-culture movie