Top Box Office movie on your birthday

spronk

FPS noob
i remember Mr. Mom, it was big at the time cuz it showed how the japs were taking over america with their perfect business strats. i think it was the first movie I ever went to, my parents really sucked

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
/tinfoillumiemode

The chinese are going to take over your rerolled and bank accounts now.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
/tinfoillumiemode

The chinese are going to take over your rerolled and bank accounts now.
they already have my info and yours because they hax0r the gvmnt regularly. i doubt they will bother playing sherlock with my DoB in order to get my l33t infoz

Desidero

N00b
Ghostbusters. I saw that when I was pretty young and the Terror Dogs gave me nightmares for quite some time. I still remember hiding at the top of the basement stairs and peeking at the TV through the gap near the door hinges as I watched the scary parts. I still loved the movie though.

I never knew it came out before I was born.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
i remember Mr. Mom, it was big at the time cuz it showed how the japs were taking over america with their perfect business strats. i think it was the first movie I ever went to, my parents really sucked
38, 39, whatever it takes
110, 111 whatever it takes

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I've never heard of this movie, but....CHUCK NORRIS

How have you never heard of it, it's one of the top movies for Chuck and I still hear references to it today. I see vanity plates referencing it at least once a year.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I'm finding this thread is a real eye opener for me, re: some of these movies that topped the box office. Really surprised by some of them.

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
The #1 movie on Friday, May 27th 1966 was:
The Russians Are Coming, the Russians Are Coming