Top Chef - Seattle

spronk

FPS noob
Kirsten comes off as a super classy chef who acts like a great leader, millions of people now will want to eat wherever she works and she probably has a line a mile long of people who want to fund her ideas. Whereas Josie comes across as a cunty cunt, and I would walk out of any place that had her working there and I'm sure I would not be alone. Winning Top Chef is great, but the dividends from the exposure in the public and culinary world far outweighs the win - the whole reason so many chefs would come back to do it again, even though they know how grueling it is.

I think also the insertion of the "vote for a chef to come back!", in addition to LCK, is something that the producers put in to specifically bring back Kristen. I would not be suprised at all to see her return via fan votes and win.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Fuck that Josie bitch is a whiny, obnoxious cunt. Plus, she's a shitty chef. What an annoying episode.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I think also the insertion of the "vote for a chef to come back!", in addition to LCK, is something that the producers put in to specifically bring back Kristen. I would not be suprised at all to see her return via fan votes and win.
Huh? If it was done for anyone it was Kuniko. That has been going on since she lost LCK.

Fuck that Josie bitch is a whiny, obnoxious cunt. Plus,she's a shitty chef.What an annoying episode.
By comparison maybe, but anyone who can get on the show usually has a 'voted best new chef by Food and Wine / James Beard / etc. etc.', you have to pay some fucking dues to rise in the ranks of the cooking world and it doesn't pay shit till you are top of the heap. But yes she is a cunt and not smart enough to STFU when a camera is on her.

By comparison maybe, but anyone who can get on the show usually has a 'voted best new chef by Food and Wine / James Beard / etc. etc.', you have to pay some fucking dues to rise in the ranks of the cooking world and it doesn't pay shit till you are top of the heap. But yes she is a cunt and not smart enough to STFU when a camera is on her.
not really.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Almost every chef on Top Chef has been apprenticed to a big name chef, worked for big name chefs, or has some award like the James Beard thing. This isn't like Hell's Kitchen where they are dragging in bottom tier chefs to compete for the lulz. Even Josie has worked under some big names like Wylie Dufresne.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah they all are obviously having successful careers outside the show, but I certainly think being on it boosts that even more. You're both right.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've run into tre from season 3 in the elevator at our apartments a couple times now. If I ever run into him after grocery shopping, I'm going to drop my bags in front of him, hit the elevator alarm button and yell "your quickfire challenge starts now!"

Neph_sl

shitlord
Pretty good episode with all the judges getting smashed and eating fried chicken. So glad that Josie's out

And for good, since she lost to Kristin in LCK

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Tom was drunk as hell during the dinner.

I really got the feeling that they were sick of Josie and she was going home no matter what if she was in the bottom. I am fine with this. Brooke really shit the bed this week but I'm sure she will bounce back. Can't believe Stephan made Cordon Bleu without even jazzing it up a little. He might as well have made Chicken Kiev to go with it and called it "chicken dishes from Europe that were cool in the 60's".

I was happy for Josh for his win. That seemed like his challenge especially after he fucked up most of his pork dishes and made fucking bacon and egg sushi in the quick fire. I can't really get behind him for the win though. This also extends to Stephen and Lizzie so I guess I'm hoping for Sheldon, Brooke, and Kristen in the finale.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
My favorite moment of the last episode was when Josie started talking at judges table and Tom just shut his eyes and must have thought to himself, "bitch, shut the fuck up."

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Man, so fucking glad Josie is gone. I'm hoping the finale is Sheldon, Brooke and Kristen.

kidgamer_sl

shitlord
Sayonara Josie, you fat bitch. Been waiting all season long for the judges to send you home.

Agree with BrutulTM that Brooke, Sheldon, and Kristen go to the finale.

Sayonara Josie, you fat bitch. Been waiting all season long for the judges to send you home.

Agree with BrutulTM that Brooke, Sheldon, and Kristen go to the finale.
nah there is always one chef in the final 3 for people to hate on. Hipster Mustache or Angry Euro will be there mark my words. Also on previous seasons they have brought back a Wildcard Asshole at the end to add drama, can't rule that out.

spronk

FPS noob
is that really Tom's house? fucking beautiful. Isn't Sons of Gun a tv show? What, those two guys run a restaurant and are gun experts? weird

Thought for sure it was Stefan going home, but I guess Josie's chicken was just the grossest. Her dressing down at the table was awesome. and yah, I totally can see the final table being Sheldon, Kristen, and Brooke or Kumiko. The drama will come from losers coming in as sous chefs and fucking things up.

Almost every chef on Top Chef has been apprenticed to a big name chef, worked for big name chefs, or has some award like the James Beard thing. This isn't like Hell's Kitchen where they are dragging in bottom tier chefs to compete for the lulz. Even Josie has worked under some big names like Wylie Dufresne.
I don't TOTALLY dispute the way you phrased it. I disputed the whole 'you've been nominated for a James Beard or best new chef food and wine'. But this season alone had someone whose biggest claim was working as primarily a personal chef (guy was from DC I believe - didnt make it past first show) and I don't think the Kevin (Vegas) imposter with the weirdo mustache has the huge creds you've cited either.

I've run into tre from season 3 in the elevator at our apartments a couple times now. If I ever run into him after grocery shopping, I'm going to drop my bags in front of him, hit the elevator alarm button and yell "your quickfire challenge starts now!"
omg pls film

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I'm not really sure what Stefan was thinking, this season keeps getting worse is all I can figure.