Torchlight III

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Fire mage, frost mage, engineer, boomerang (or w/e) outlander...

all great stuff

Hard difficulty was a good but fair challenge

pwe

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I only tried it briefly but I'm getting a good vibe. Feels good man.

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
I signed up late, but I am still constantly disappoint that I have not gotten in. As a perpetual ARPG player, I matter! APRGLIVESMATTER!

I mean, yeah, I may have bet on the wrong horse when I kickstarted Last Epoch (at least so far), but I still have good ideas and opinions. HONEST!

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, this and Satisfactory waiting for beta I was like 'omg, just let me give you money, please'.

Caliane

The total lack of depth from the horizontal progression has me a bit worried. I'm not sure if the plan is to add new classes constantly to keep the game going or what.

I skipped alpha 2. I think poe update was that say day or something. ha
updating for alpha 3 now.

"no wipe post alpha 3" seems very odd. I mean, its ALPHA. game even plays like an alpha practically. Going live, removing NDA, etc while still calling it alpha is very odd.
There is very little content. and much of the game does not seem final. Im not even a fan of "feature complete" betas, going live.

Last edited:

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
This game needs a ton of work, not fun for me at all. The skill progression is uninspired and the grind feel like guild wars 2 with how you harvest nodes as you travel around killing.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
The Torchlight games have always been that way for me. I like the art and graphics, the variety of classes, and the pets. I like the game a lot for a short while. I haven’t made it to the end of 2, and I’m not even sure I’ve made it halfway through, but I’ve played a ton of classes and like playing around with the mods and extra classes they add. It just never keeps me interested for long periods of time, just short bursts. It’s shallow or something, idk.

Caliane

This game needs a ton of work, not fun for me at all. The skill progression is uninspired and the grind feel like guild wars 2 with how you harvest nodes as you travel around killing.
yeah. I really expect them to sell microtransactions just like GW2 for those harvest nodes. They are so fkn slow atm. And this was unchanged through 3 patches now. Despite many complaints.
Pretty sure 100% intended source of revenue, since this is a free to play game.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
yeah. I really expect them to sell microtransactions just like GW2 for those harvest nodes. They are so fkn slow atm. And this was unchanged through 3 patches now. Despite many complaints.

Aaaaaaaaand hopes falling.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

They need to model themselves after PoE. God damn.

Caliane

yes. this isn't PoE, diablo, even grim dawn.

Its marvel heroes, and that kind of arpg.

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Are you going to be able to mod this cause the real beauty of Torchlight 2 was from the modding community making a good game into a an excellent game.

Synergies mod was amazing - the raid tiers at the end are really really hard.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
They even fucked up the map... You hit tab it pulls up a isometric view and you can't do anything while looking at it. Name a successful ARPG where you open the map and you can't move. You also don't even get levels? Nothing to put points into on the fly, it revolves around returning to base to spend "skill points" which IMO shouldn't be called SP because you need 50-500 to level/unlock a skill. Feels bad man.