Torrents

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Can someone check out there for a torrent of Chevy magazines? Maybe anonamouse, do they do magazines?

Nothing on IPT.

Just any classic cars magazine, I am starting to plan out a '68 Chevy Camaro and want to look at a catalog of back issues.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
So what is a solid site for tv torrents now? EZTV seems to be drying up slowly.

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
freshon.tv is gone for good. Was my go to place for tv series for 10 years now. Anyone got an invite to morethan.tv or something similar (sonarr / jackett compatibility is greatly appreciated).

lQFrqxI.png

Sterling

El Presidente
freshon.tv is gone for good. Was my go to place for tv series for 10 years now. Anyone got an invite to morethan.tv or something similar (sonarr / jackett compatibility is greatly appreciated).

View attachment 140841
Yeah, I used this for quite awhile myself. Would also like an invite to another good tv tracker. IPT kind of sucks for TV.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I have occasionally seen a BTN invite pop up on my dashboard, but haven't ever given one out.

I will keep an eye on it.

Ryanz

<Banned>
Need a good site for Movies, TV, and Video Games. Any invites would be greatly appreciated.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, I used this for quite awhile myself. Would also like an invite to another good tv tracker. IPT kind of sucks for TV.
I don't understand this. What kind of TV shows are you looking for that aren't available on IPT?

I'm not sure there has been a single show I've searched for that I haven't found on IPT.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Can someone check out there for a torrent of Chevy magazines? Maybe anonamouse, do they do magazines?

Nothing on IPT.

Just any classic cars magazine, I am starting to plan out a '68 Chevy Camaro and want to look at a catalog of back issues.
Car Craft(was my go to magazine back in the day), Hot Rod, Chevy or Muscle Car. Trying to think of others but I've not really followed it the last 15 years.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
How beefy of a computer does one need to run the Gamecube or PS2 emu's?

I have an old I7 4770k with a gtx 760 comp that I use just for dolphin, ps2, gamecube etc and can run not only the games but with all the resolution and graphical improvements at max. The beefier the comp the more enhancements you can use. A much older computer would probably work fine just for running the games in original format.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Looking for an invite to a good place for current tv shows. I used to use iptorrent but that was years back.

Also if someone can point me to a guide to auto download? If that's a thing

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>

View attachment 140841

IPT will work using jackett for sonarr compatibility. Let me know if you need an invite.

Looking for an invite to a good place for current tv shows. I used to use iptorrent but that was years back.

Also if someone can point me to a guide to auto download? If that's a thing

Let me know if you need a new IPT invite. The auto downloading is not hard but how involved do you want to get on it? I can guide you through a full Sonarr/Radarr/Transmission/Jackett setup if you want.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user