Torrents

riptorn

Lord Nagafen Raider
Nice Vvoid. If you launch Kodi and configure the smoothstreams.tv plugin, which mma-tv uses, there is no "SmoothStreams.tv" service. But the plugin is named SmoothStreams. I think SmoothStreams is the host and farms it out to these different sites.

Also looks like mma-tv is going to open up invites soon.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Nice Vvoid. If you launch Kodi and configure the smoothstreams.tv plugin, which mma-tv uses, there is no "SmoothStreams.tv" service. But the plugin is named SmoothStreams. I think SmoothStreams is the host and farms it out to these different sites.

Also looks like mma-tv is going to open up invites soon.
I tried using the plugin, and it still tells me unknown login. It lets you choose different sites like mma-tv, and I choose the one that matches (Starstream I think it is), enter my credentials, and no luck. But, it works logging directly into the different site that they told me to use in the email correspondence, so dunno.

Either way, if invites open up to mma-tv, someone please send me one, as I'd like to get into one that I know is legit. I'll even pay for both if they overlap, just to get into mma-tv. I think I've shown I'm reliable enough and won't jeopardize anyone's reputation or account.

anyone toss me an IPTorrents invite? looks like my account got closed for inactivity.
If you still need one, send me a PM with the email you want to use, and I'll get it to you whenever I roll out of bed tomorrow afternoon.

riptorn

Lord Nagafen Raider
mma-tv better get their god damn shit together. Calendars all fucked again, all 3 sites it uses are all the same now. No chat board anymore. Don't make me get directv you sons of bitches.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
mma-tv better get their god damn shit together. Calendars all fucked again, all 3 sites it uses are all the same now. No chat board anymore. Don't make me get directv you sons of bitches.
I was thinking the exact same thing yesterday. I really don't want to have to pay for DirecTV, but after having flawless Redzone last year, I am not sure if I can deal with not having it.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
If the streams are still working and all you want to watch is redzone then you don't really need the calendar. NFL/DirecTV redzone are on the same channels every sunday. I'm a little pissed that the kodi plugin stopped working though. Just says incorrect login info every time so I can't watch on my fire tv atm. Calendar works on there though.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
If the streams are still working and all you want to watch is redzone then you don't really need the calendar. NFL/DirecTV redzone are on the same channels every sunday. I'm a little pissed that the kodi plugin stopped working though. Just says incorrect login info every time so I can't watch on my fire tv atm. Calendar works on there though.
Glad to hear the Kodi thing isn't just me possibly subscribing to a shady site then. The site works perfectly, but it is definitely annoying that I can't watch through XBMC. I guess it isn't really that big of a deal to just full screen a browser window, but still.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
So I built a dedicated server and finally got all of the moving parts working well together. Really didn't take a ton of work and I learned a lot in the process.

CouchPotato isn't working with torrentleech but I haven't looked into why yet. It is working with IPT though so that's good enough for now.

riptorn

Lord Nagafen Raider
OH! so smoothstreams does work, just not with kodi (which mmatv doesnt ether atm). Thats good news.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
So after the most recent update of Couchpotato, it will no longer scan my downloaded movie directory, rename the movie, or move it to the correct location.

Can anyone suggest a better alternative to Couchpotato? In fact, if there isn't a better replacement, I really just need something that will take downloaded movies, rename them, and move them to a different location.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Couchpotato can be such a shitty program sometimes. I am just doing it all manually now. Just not worth the trouble sometimes to get CP to stop acting up.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Update on the smoothstream thing I signed up for awhile ago:

RedZone worked as advertised, although it had a few hiccups at times. It almost seemed like if I had a shitty connection I'd always have a shitty connection, but once I reloaded it a bunch and got a fairly stable one, it stayed that way for the most part. It sort of annoys me that there is only one 720p NFL RedZone channel and one lower quality, and then two similar DirectTV RedZone channels. I don't want to watch the DirecTV one, as I really like the NFL guy and like the format better. So I basically only have two options for what is probably the most viewed channel on Sunday. Seems like they could afford to toss a couple more of them on there. However, beggars can't really be choosers I guess, and it works once I seem to get a good connection, so close enough.

I have an OTA HD antenna too, and so watched Sunday Night Football via that, and it is crazy how much clearer and more colorful that is compared to even a 720p stream. But again, getting to watch it versus not, I'll watch the stream for RedZone any day.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Samsung will be releasing 4TB SSDs early 2016 as well. Probably unreasonably expensive for just media storage, but we're probably only 2-3 years away from Mechanical HDs being a thing of the past, even for bulk storage. SSDs are growing in size quickly, and dropping in price even faster.