Torrents

Onigen

Golden Knight of the Realm
Looking for IPT invite, got torrentleech to trade (strict with ratios, awesome speeds/releases)

Dexz

Golden Squire
Looking for a IPT invite as well, nothing to trade as Ive been out of the torrent loop for many years. Mainly due to the lack of time, I do have a hefty internet connection and will keep Ratios UP....

Dexz

Golden Squire
Thanks for the invite.

SS attached.
rrr_img_11916.jpg

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
IPT is easy to gain ratio. Most popular movies or tv shows will have a freeleech torrent so even if you want to download some old movie, you can do so without hurting your ratio... unlike what.cd. You have to WORK for your ratio on what.cd (download everything new, encode them if they there's no mp3/aac/etc).

Dexz

Golden Squire
IPT is pretty nice site plenty of solid content in the area I was looking for... Went ahead and setup a seedbox @ whatbox.ca . Good price and hella fast downloads/uploads... Only downside is no streaming (that I'm aware of). Looks like some of the other options out there have Streaming/Zip/Unzip options only on the higher tiered/priced boxes. If anyone want to chime in with there experiences.recs for seedboxes I would appreciate it...

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Nescio PM me your email for an IPT invite.

I have two torrentleech.org invites for anyone that preferably has a seed box or knows what they are doing.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Thanks, I looked at their servers and it all looks good. Do you use a server out of the US or Netherlands? How do you protect yourself in case they grab the IP of your seedbox and send a subpoena to the provider?