Torrents

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I have 6 invites to IP Torrents if anybody needs one just hit me up. IP Torrents has been the best torrent provider I have used, guess that is why they require an invite and are tough on people that only leech. Although you can donate and not have to worry about getting kicked.
Also probably the least safe private tracker there is.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Thought I was being efficient and downloaded the entire Season 1 of FBI, as the wife wanted to watch it. Sonarr isn't adding to shit to Plex so I'm like wtf? Take a look at the files downloaded and this is what I got...

1601702947751.png

WTF? Can't figure out any of the episode name/number at all from that. FML!

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
So what is the best place to get games these days?

I'd prefer to use Newsgroups, but I haven't found a good source that reliably puts out all of the latest games on the CrackWatch list. I find that not even IPTorrents has games that have been cracked, save for the super popular ones. For instance, I've been looking to try out Hades before I buy it to see if I'm interested in it, but I can't find it on torrent sites or on Newsgroups.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

I'd prefer to use Newsgroups, but I haven't found a good source that reliably puts out all of the latest games on the CrackWatch list. I find that not even IPTorrents has games that have been cracked, save for the super popular ones. For instance, I've been looking to try out Hades before I buy it to see if I'm interested in it, but I can't find it on torrent sites or on Newsgroups.
just use fitgirl releases, usually you'll just get pointed to grab a torrent from leetx anyway

2b46431e79d061f002aa3c929f968711.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>

Gazelle Games is by far the best source for games.

1602182612834.png

• 1Like

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Aren't they invite only?
If you have an exquisite resume on private trackers and can validate that I'll give you an invite. Otherwise, your best option is interviewing for an invite to REDacted and eventually gaining access to their recruitment forum.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
If you have an exquisite resume on private trackers and can validate that I'll give you an invite. Otherwise, your best option is interviewing for an invite to REDacted and eventually gaining access to their recruitment forum.
or just goto leetx

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Eh, I'm a leecher these days on torrent sites. I prefer Newsgroups just for security reasons.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

You know Steam let's you refund a game if you're under 2 hours played and less than 2 weeks since purchase?

ubiquitrips

Golden Knight of the Realm
Any invites or recommendations for 'catch all' torrent sites these days? My primary tracker may be down for the count. They went offline a couple of days ago and have yet to resurface. Either significant system issues or they are out of the game for good. I had all of my eggs in one basket, time to start over. It would appear I let my IP Torrents account lapse and it is now pruned so I would need a fresh invite.

EDIT: Thanks for IPT invites!

Last edited:

Tananthalas

<Gold Donor>
Send me an e-mail address, I will send you one when I get hom from work in about an hour. Unless someone else hooks you up before then.

• 1Solidarity

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I fucking hate how they pester you within a week of not being logged into the site. My torrents are uploading at the same time.