Torrents

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I just keep all my torrent sites as pinned tabs on my browser, so any time I restart they all open up again. Sometimes I check and they need to be logged into again, but by and large it keeps me from having to do much for several months.

I also keep my computer on 24/7, but that doesn't really matter I don't think, since I never close my browser either.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Anyone have an invite they can throw me? My account when inactive which really sucks as its like 10 years old.
I guess it's just habit at this point to hop on there and check for new movies as that's where I get all of my movies, so to go so long to be totally deactivated is a long fucking time to ignore their emails.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
anyone using the newest version of utorrent at all? having issues with downloading, it just wont let me just gives me this error, sorry for shitty image, ive tried every drive.

utorrrrent12gif.gif

dizzie

Triggered Happy
anyone using the newest version of utorrent at all? having issues with downloading, it just wont let me just gives me this error, sorry for shitty image, ive tried every drive.

View attachment 336075

Don't update utorrent, use version 2.2.1 if you need to use it. If you want a modern torrent client use something like deluge. Most private trackers won't allow certain utorrent versions so check with your tracker if it's private.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Something is wrong with your system clock or the torrent program or a virus from using uTorrent or something. It says it is 1969. That's where I'd start looking for a problem.

EDIT: Forgot to quote you so you'd get a notification T TecKnoe

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
don't all private trackers recognize qbittorent now? use a a modern tracker, not something from 2002

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Don't update utorrent, use version 2.2.1 if you need to use it. If you want a modern torrent client use something like deluge. Most private trackers won't allow certain utorrent versions so check with your tracker if it's private.

ah ok thats probably it, its the newest version, theres no issues with deluge and client versions as far as you know? just gonna give that one a shot and see if it works.
Something is wrong with your system clock or the torrent program or a virus from using uTorrent or something. It says it is 1969. That's where I'd start looking for a problem.

EDIT: Forgot to quote you so you'd get a notification T TecKnoe

i didnt even notice the 1969 thing, i just recently formatted in the bottom right of my screen tho its accurate with 2021 and such
don't all private trackers recognize qbittorent now? use a a modern tracker, not something from 2002

and idk? i never had issues with it so i never bothered and i dont format much, i figured if it was being updated it was still somewhat decent or whatever so when i reformatted i just went back to it

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
and idk? i never had issues with it so i never bothered and i dont format much, i figured if it was being updated it was still somewhat decent or whatever so when i reformatted i just went back to it
then you were probably using a utorrent from like 2007, before they were bought out and had assloads of ads, etc, thats the only reason why private trackers don't recognize utorrent

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Apparently my iptorrents account got killed due to inactivity. F.

I'm not sure how much I even care, I can find pretty much everything on streaming services these days so I don't even look.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Apparently my iptorrents account got killed due to inactivity. F.

I'm not sure how much I even care, I can find pretty much everything on streaming services these days so I don't even look.
$40 a year vpn and you can use public torrents to your hearts content

Goatface

one site that i check every few weeks for rare stuff, but don't use much put me on ratio watch and blocked all downloading.while my ratio was still 3.2. after a week of not doing anything, i was off watch and congratulated for my improvement

Kais

<Gold Donor>
Anyone able to toss an IPT invite my way? Froze my account a year ago from inaction and i just never bothered to fix it. was over 15TB up at the time