Torrents

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Anyone know of any sites that focus more on stuff like Photoshop add-ons, Daz3D, that kind of stuff? IPT has some, but the selection is kind of sparse, and what is there often isn't seeded even if multiple people appear to be seeding it (I have a seedbox, so the problem isn't on my end). They have a shitton of Skillshare stuff if I wanted that. WhatCD used to be pretty good about that sort of thing, and Redacted has some of it, but by and large what is on Redacted is 8,342 versions of Photoshop, not as much all the brushes and add-ons and whatever. And again, much of it is fairly old.

And of course, if you have an invite to wherever it is, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
1615233749601.png

This meme basically describes where I'm at.

The streaming services I have access to never actually have anything I want to watch.

I just want to pirate shit again.

What is the best way to pirate shit as safely as possible. Do I just rent a linux server somewhere in another country and then pirate all my shit from there and SFTP it back to myself?

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
View attachment 340727

The streaming services I have access to never actually have anything I want to watch.

What is the best way to pirate shit as safely as possible. Do I just rent a linux server somewhere in another country and then pirate all my shit from there and SFTP it back to myself?
i will give you this guide that i use

my lazy way is to buy a vpn, i use torguard, i used others, but they seem fine for years. it's like 50bucks a year

do they work? b4 torguard i got the copyright letter, since torguard, not a single one.

once you sign up for torguard goto here
6bf8f9ac127fe9d798ac7829918c2b4b.png

obviously hiding my details, when you first login tho, you'll click a button to create an anon username, copy down that info

now you'll never have to bother with torguard again, except for paying yearly, b/c we wanted that anon info to plug into socks5 of the torrent client, for that i use qbittorent

goto this screen
2ab0a3234913b5aeaf3e3dccce323c9a.png

select socks5, type in the host and port click those options and enter in your user/pass, save

and done, now EVERY torrent you use will be behind a vpn, you DO NOT have to pull up a separate vpn program, you DO NOT have to do anything else.

that means you can use all those crazy public trackers and not worry

*edit
if youre worried about setting it up properly, goto here

click the torrent link and it'll open your bit torrent click and check to see if you are using the vpn for you.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 340727

You make enough money, just go to a place like whatbox.ca and rent one of their seedboxes in like the Netherlands, exactly like you suggested yourself. I want to say that my plan, which is upgraded quite a bit since I torrent almost everything, is only like 15 to 20 bucks a month. I know you can afford that, and if you have an IPT account (or just ask for one, tons have invites), that's like 95% of the way to never worrying about streaming again. I still have Netflix and Prime (and the last 1.5 years of my Disney+), but I see every single show and movie on IPT, so I don't actually need them.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I make enough money AND know the shit out of linux. I'm sure I can rent a linux VM that I can ssh/vnc into somewhere for less than that.

• 1EyeRoll

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I've been wanting to seed now that I have a symmetrical gigabit internet, but, uTorrent still only uploads at 25kBps. Do I need to open a port forwarding or anything? :|

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I've been wanting to seed now that I have a symmetrical gigabit internet, but, uTorrent still only uploads at 25kBps. Do I need to open a port forwarding or anything? :|
Did you check your preferences to make sure your upload isnt capped?

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
This doesn't have much to do with torrents, more of just you know reparations for my people being serfs, slaves, tortured, crucified, etc etc. Is there any place to get license keys for say a program like DriverFix or CPU-Z, Windows Professional, winrar, etc etc.

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
i don't ever remember driverfix being useful or working correctly, hell msdos 6 ram double had more functionality
Thank you, sir, I was just trying to get the PoE update bug fixed. In the first league, I run a badass cyclone champion, great textures, no input or output lag, could have tons of mobs on screen. I know a lot have had this problem. But it is driving me insane that I was looking at DriverFix programs. FML

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Yes. Your upload will eventually dwindle to nothing/minimum if you don't have port forwarding set up properly, because the tracker isn't communicating your port as valid and eventually peers start "blacklisting" your IP in the swarm. You might start out at a decent pace, but as the peers start seeing you as "bad" it will quickly drop to almost nothing. That might be per torrent, but it might also be per tracker, I'm not sure.

Tons of information out there for port forwarding, a lot of it even specific to each router, so I won't even try to begin.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I have a few (3) IPT invites I can give out. PM ME your email address if you want.

You need to seed and keep a ratio or you will get banned.

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Couldnt decide a better thread w/ out making a new one. Any good chrome browser extensions or other way to capture/rip a video that doesn't otherwise have any way of downloading/is protected from even clicking on it?

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Couldnt decide a better thread w/ out making a new one. Any good chrome browser extensions or other way to capture/rip a video that doesn't otherwise have any way of downloading/is protected from even clicking on it?

• 1Like

Baek

Golden Knight of the Realm
Shieeet. They’ve been around so long though I imagine they’ve planned for something like it. Fake names registered to 123 Fk. Street 💕