Total War: Warhammer

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
I'm cant bear to watch anything from the shills who kissed this games ass and pretended it was fine, just so they could get access and post content to up their viewership.

I'll just wait and see what's cooking from people here who are daring enough to invest a lot of time in the immortal empires campaigns.

I can't shake the feeling this is more controlled destruction of something we love.
I know right? I knew this game was dog Shit the first hours I played it and these worthless parasite CA tit sucking streamers couldn’t figure it out after playing if for 8-12 hours a day for a month? Bullshit

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Wonder if they ever fixed that bug where Archaon wouldn't show up.

If they weren't so busy fixing WH3, I'd love to send them my save file and have them tell me I'm close but just being a whiner or something. But I did make a save and mash next turn for another *40* turns to no avail too.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer

If they weren't so busy fixing WH3, I'd love to send them my save file and have them tell me I'm close but just being a whiner or something. But I did make a save and mash next turn for another *40* turns to no avail too.
What turn are you on?

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord

I thought it was less about turns and more about the number of settlements. Unless you've already got something like 100+ you can try one of those easy confederate mods, confed with someone with a ton of land (if there is anyone of your race in that situation), and see if that trips the invasion.

Muurloen

I thought it was less about turns and more about the number of settlements. Unless you've already got something like 100+ you can try one of those easy confederate mods, confed with someone with a ton of land (if there is anyone of your race in that situation), and see if that trips the invasion.
1st chaos invasion starts around turn 100 with the big one w/Archeon & Co. around turn 140.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Yeah I remembered it being turns only and fast forwarded (next, next, next) to like 180 with still no Archaon. I owned tons.

Muurloen

Yeah that one is probably toast.

Pouring Austin Powers GIF

• 1Rustled

Muurloen

Karl Franz has no one major on his door step. Yeah he has to deal with Toddy & Nuln being a bunch jerks, but its unlikely Grom is going to start at Massif Orcal if you are playing KF.

Imrik on the other hand is completely surrounded by Ogres, Skaven & Kugath. Working to get a quick confed with Teclis & then back home to Caledor seem like they are gonna early strats to either strengthen yourself or get the hell out of dodge.

1657198821061.png

Last edited:

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Karl Franz no one major on his door step. Yeah he has to deal with Toddy & Nuln being a bunch jerks, but its unlikely Grom is going to start at Massif Orcal if you are playing KF.

Imrik on the other hand is completely surrounded by Ogres, Skaven & Kugath. Working to get a quick confed with Teclis & then back home to Caledor seem like they are gonna early strats to either strengthen yourself or get the hell out of dodge.

View attachment 420795

Nurgle and Tzeentch starting positions make no sense.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Tzeentch is invading from the Southern Waste, so a decent cover for a more interesting starting position?

As for Nurgle, I didn't read any lore reasons for why he is in the middle (of mostly future expansion area). It is probably something like Slaanesh, in that some huge corrupting shrine or event happened there.

Muurloen

The only chaos god start position to me that makes sense is Nakari, everyone else seems very out of position.

I guess they did that to split them up and not have them warring with each other.

• 1Like

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
its unlikely Grom is going to start at Massif Orcal if you are playing KF.
Pretty sure CA confirmed Grom's start won't change when computer controlled since the high elves have daemons on their doorstep to deal with now.

Enob

Golden Knight of the Realm
They stressed lore authenticity was very important to them when designing the final map and start positions. For the most part it's been really good.

N'Kari has the ancient feud with the high elves so Ulthuan.

Kairos is invading from the southern wastes but considering magic portals could have been anywhere really.

Kugath is at the end of the River Ruin which is a poisonous and diseased river because the chaos dwarves use it to cool their industrial dark magic machines upstream.

Skarbrand is in Deff Gorge which orks are constantly fighting over. Lots of blood and piled skulls must have either drew him there or just straight summoned him there.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users