Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
It's live.

Patch notes.

Womp Womp
-

TRAITS (GENERAL)​

DEV NOTE:
While the WARHAMMER II version of Knowledgeable invited all sorts of abusive behaviours, the stricter caps on Winds of Magic in WARHAMMER III were probably an overcorrection that resulted in the new Knowledgeable trait feeling quite weak. As such, we’ve not only reworked the trait to focus on experience rather than magic, but also positioned the Magical Reserves skill (shared by nearly all spellcasters) as a means to increase your maximum Winds of Magic capacity.

---

There is an issue from previous game's DLC/FLC. You need to do the following to get access to them

RIGHT CLICK WH1 & WH2 - PROPERTIES - UNCHECK & THEN RECHECK BOXES TO REDOWNLOAD & THEN THE GAME WILL SEE THEM
Cant get the new DLC heroes to show up for the campaigns after it says it installed them
Nirgon Nirgon

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

Nope its with the new ones from Champions of Chaos

1661298548703.png

Muurloen

Seems like the Ikit Claw turn 5 tier 5 Skavenblight strat has been kyboshed.

Tried to pull it off in a coop campaign and it didnt give me the option of building to tier 5, even tho I had the food.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
The siege battles in campaign multiplayer are even worse when its a human defending against you lol

"well, im gonna control this AI that isnt my faction and since hes gonna lose, just target all the towers on something you start with that cant be replaced for 30+ turns"

bye bye wizard you'll get back at lvl 1 on turn 30...

the game really is completely intentionally balanced around gaming the AI

Muurloen

Seems like the Ikit Claw turn 5 tier 5 Skavenblight strat has been kyboshed.

Tried to pull it off in a coop campaign and it didnt give me the option of building to tier 5, even tho I had the food.
I am being told I needed to own another settlement so that when I return to Skavenblight, it would give me the option to settle (thus push it immediately to t4/t5) instead of recolonize.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
IE isn't so bad if u just want the upgraded graphics on a faction you haven't played before

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Won IE as Malagor, no steam achieve :)

Gotta be done as one of the factions from the base campaign or u get nothing, good day sir

TW2 got this part right at least

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Won IE as Malagor, no steam achieve :)

Gotta be done as one of the factions from the base campaign or u get nothing, good day sir

TW2 got this part right at least
Well it's "beta", it's missing some stuff and some stuff is kinda bugged, hopefully they'll fix most things at some point.

Started an IE campaign, haven't played TW3 before that and haven't played TW in quite a while, took a few runs to even get started properly, sadly it still was pretty rough, started as Tzeentch and thought it'd be kinda easy since you start on the edge of the map but all the fuckers around hate me and have been attacking me on 3 fronts forever. Finally somewhat stabilized, but sadly it's taken like 95 turns and now I figure once I hit 100-120turns I'll get hit by the final scenario shit and potentially lose cause I have yet to get more than 3 regions. Should have turned that shit off but forgot.

• 1Like

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Did they do some kind of optimization? TW3 seems to run way smoother in battles than it did prior to the IE update. That was a nice surprise.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

TheAylix

Vyemm Raider
Now that some of the mods have been ported over, I'm having a lot more fun with IE. I started a new campaign this weekend playing as Archaon, and I'm using the
Allegiance of the Damned: Chaos Confederation mod. It's been a lot of fun - I'm roaming the map, trying to beat down and then confederate all the new Chaos lords I can, smashing up everyone else I meet along the way.

For other races, it looks like Recruit Defeated Legendary Lords has been updated to work with the IE Beta. I used that a lot in TW:W2, and it might become a must-have for TW:W3 now that they've changed the confederation rules for both players and the AI. I noticed that the AI is much more reluctant to confederate in my current Chaos campaign, and this mod could help prop them up.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
I had a blast playing Tomb Kings this weekend. They’ve had some major buffs. The tiers of a bunch of building got moved down, Ushabti are T2/T3 and tomb scorpions are T3 now. The costs on most of the building are halved for a bunch of buildings like the infantry building and they doubled the income from the basic income building. I’m still in the early game but tomb king economy is going to be fucking bonkers late game. Arkhan is fucking OP as shit now with a free 2nd army turn 1.

Ghorst is insane now too, play him before he gets nerfed. He gets insane zombies, a mortis engine, and his mortis engine/corpse cart mount turn one. Corpse carts also restore a fuck ton of vigor now too

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Ya im gonna do a legendary Ghorst. Was gonna anyways after this Malagor one.

Nakai is apparently the most OP horde atm I've heard in passing discussions with pals playing.

• 1Like