Totalbiscuit has passed away

spronk

FPS noob

passed away at age 34 from cancer. He was pretty big in the warcraft scene at the height but did a lot of good stuff for gaming

RIP

• 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
QPhxQ1R.jpg

• 15Worf
  • 2Dislike
Reactions: 16 users

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Which is kind of weird. Most men that get colon cancer die with it but not because of it. Most of my friends are late 40's early 50's and it's a regular point of conversation in that a lot of the surgical aspects in dealing with colon cancer are so life altering that unless you really feel you have no other choice you're better off doing nothing but having it regularly examined to make sure it doesn't spread. As long as it doesn't spread then nothing really happens.

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Damn, I'd hoped he would have a bit more time after his options had been exhausted; that was fucking quick.

RIP TB, now go critique God for the lack of graphics options available in life.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Damn, last I heard last year his one treatment was really successful and he went into remission (I remember they were excited because his type only has a very very very low chance of that happening). Did it come back? Looking at his twitter, seems like he had swelling and some spinal issues--totally fucking blows. Poor guy.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Delly

Trakanon Raider
I remember him saying on the Co-Optional podcast a few weeks ago that treatments were no longer helping him, it was pretty much only a matter of time.

While I was never a huge fan this shit still sucks for anyone. Fuck anyone happy about this.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I didn't care for the guy, but fuck cancer. RIP.

• 2Like

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
He has shown me a lot of games I wouldn't have ever even heard of, I never looked him up beyond his videos so no idea why he is liked/disliked.

Cybsled

He helped a lot of people get their starts/get noticed. Always sad when people die so young.

On a side note, lots of people are spamming LUL in honor of him (since he is the person in the LUL emote). Still kind of odd because it looks like they are laughing about him dying heh

• 1Worf

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Which is kind of weird. Most men that get colon cancer die with it but not because of it. Most of my friends are late 40's early 50's and it's a regular point of conversation in that a lot of the surgical aspects in dealing with colon cancer are so life altering that unless you really feel you have no other choice you're better off doing nothing but having it regularly examined to make sure it doesn't spread. As long as it doesn't spread then nothing really happens.

Seems like you know about as much about personal health as you do about politics. The only type of cancer that kills more people each year than colorectal cancer is lung cancer.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
My Wife's Boss lost his son to the same thing a few weeks back, same age too...Pretty bad way to go, he was in a lot of pain and wanted to die for quite a while before he went. Fuck cancer.

RIP

• 1Solidarity

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Seems like you know about as much about personal health as you do about politics. The only type of cancer that kills more people each year than colorectal cancer is lung cancer.

Yeah, from dudes not wanting to get their ass checking. If checked frequently it's the easiest cancer to deal with.

• 1Picard

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
What did he know about Hillary's Email Server?

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Picard

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
We'll never know as he took two cancers to the back of the ass.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like