Totalbiscuit has passed away

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Spoiler'D for decency, but all I can think about when an internet gaming celebrity dies is this:
screenshot.gif

goishen

Macho Ma'am
I don't even think the guy deserved to be fired. Just mocked for not saying this shit to his face when he still had the chance. It's not like anything on that list couldn't have been said a year ago.

It's true that dead men tell no tales, and that dead men can't fight back, but really you pussy? You had to wait until the fucking guy died?

Varia Vespasa

Vyemm Raider
I see blood on the toilet paper at least once a week. But I like a vigorous wipe.
Yah, thats how I got me a hemorrhoid, too much wiping to get the last bit of brown out of the crinkles of my ass. Been on bidets and doing my daily dump before my morning shower for years now to stop that.

Isnt blood in the stool usually black though, rather than red?

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Jesus christ reading this thread, how the fuck are so many of you bleeding out of your assholes? Stop fucking sandpapering your pucker with bargain basement industrial TP and buy some Charmin or something.

• 2Worf
  • 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
Blood in stool is black if you've got stomach or intestinal bleeding. Haemorrhoids happen at the end so to speak so the blood doesn't have time to decay/get digested.
As someone who waited 20 years with the damn things and ended up having to have a pretty hefty butthole operation may I hugely enormously suggest to those of you suffering from these fuckers to just go and get them taken care of. It's PAINFUL sure but a few days of pain is better than a month +. They don't get better on their own no matter how much you hope they will.
Sorry your Youtuber died.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I got roids once a few years ago and they cleared up just fine on their own after a few weeks? Pretty sure mine were just me being an idiot while squatting at the gym though.