Tower of Fantasy

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
So I've been playing this a bit the past week, think I'm just now up to 38 taking it kind of slow but this has replaced Genshin for me for the foreseeable future as my phone game (playing on my little controller deal that turns phone into a switch basically). I enjoy the combat here more, the gacha system is really forgiving here as well (though I suspect power creep will be huge pretty soon), and I like the nature of the game better. Genshin though, is so much more polished it's almost laughable and the world building in Genshin is miles ahead (though I absolutely hate Inazuma and think it's pretty awful both in exploration and puzzles and also in general aesthetic). Will hop back into Genshin this weekend for Sumeru as it looks like a great chunk of content and probably fall off and jump back into ToF once I run through a bit of that. Both games are great time killers to me when I'm just sitting around watching tv w/ the wife at night.

I'm running Samir/Venus/King and that combo is really good so far. I've also got Tsubasa, Shiro, and Huma and of those Shiro is pretty good and Tsubasa hits like a truck. I'd replace Samir w/ Tsubasa but lose the electric bonus w/ 2 electric guys. Samir is weird, she shreds stuff but her playstyle is so strange.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Didn't play for a few days to do the latest FF14 and Genshin patches and I'm level 44/46. This is after being stuck in the low 40s all week.

It's like they don't want me to bother playing.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Saw that this had come out on PS5, so I installed it to see how much had changed in the year since I stopped playing. First thing I noticed was that the console port was kinda shit, but workable. Then I noticed a new feature that allowed you to try out all the "weapons" which were currently up for grabs via the running banners. Tried out the martial artist weapon (waifu) and was impressed... great move set.

So re-installed on PC to try and get that martial artist... but noooo, that banner ended awhile ago for PC. Sucks. Been playing for about 5 days now, and the amount of content they've released, and its quality has been really impressive. The explorer nerd in me is having a ton of fun and I'm no where close to finishing all the new areas yet. If anyone liked the game a year ago, but ran out of things to do.... now would be a good time to try it out again. Its good.... still gacha trash game, but good!

darkmiasma

Trakanon Raider
Anyone have a good beginners guide for this? I just started it today on a whim, and I'm really enjoying it thus far.