Transformers 4: Baylicious

Boloboy

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Ted, the departed, boogie nights, the other guys, planet of the apes, Italian job, shooter, 2 guns, contraband, we own the night, the perfect storm, basketball diaries, four brothers and the FIGHTER. But yeah not so "decent" unless you like some really "decent" movies

Quaid

Trump's Staff
He's been in decent films and worked with decent actors. It doesn't make him one.
I've never seen him give more than an 'acceptable' performance (the departed). That said, if you can't act when Scorsese is directing you, you should probably rethink your career.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I laughed when Marky Mark asked the boyfriend if he was Irish because the guy was clearly speaking with an Australian accent. Joke was on me when it turned out he really was supposed to be Irish.

That kid has the worst Irish accent I've ever heard. Check the IMDB to see if he was an Australian actor from Home and Away (source of all hot Aussie actors) and it turns out that he's actually American and lived in Ireland from the age of 2... The fuck?!?!

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
He's been in decent films and worked with decent actors. It doesn't make him one.
He's not a great actor, but he was good in "Boogie Nights" and "The Departed." Besides those two, I agree: been in good movies, but not overall a good actor.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Marky Mark has been playing the character from The Big Hit over and over and over again, for the most part. I've enjoyed a fair number of his movies, but the guy has zero range.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, I'm really surprised this is even a point of debate. I know a lot of people like him but that doesn't mean he has any actual skill. Do we need to post clips of him or can we just agree he's terrible?

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Finally watched this. It was stupid the entire time and really slow in parts. Overall, enjoyed it and laughed at the terribleness.

spronk

FPS noob
2 hours into this movie i am not drunk enough to continue gonna drink some BUD LIGHT so i can finish