Transformers 4: Baylicious

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
He represents doing what you want the way you want to do it and getting rich doing it. If you hate that you hate America

Arakkis

N00b
He represents pouring shovelfuls of liquified retard shit into the waiting mouths of other retards Matrix style.

Fuck all Americans that continue to pay for the opportunity to chirp like a baby bird waiting for their turn at the shovel.

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
This movie was so epically bad....in every way. I regret having viewed it and wish I could remove the experience from memory. The relationships were tired and forced. There was NO chemistry on screen. The dialogue was laughable. The story just plain dumb. Worse still, the Autobots looked like imbecilic, incapable, insolent characters that were adolescent in nearly every scene.

This film made the other Transformer films look like Oscar nominees.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i'm a 1986'er so of course i hate these bay movies, BUT they do look good, with the highest of cgi production values in the world. let's be real, only hollywood can do cgi, i've seen asian cgi for years, and it's just pathetic, it really is, even now, in every asian country is disgustingly horrible.

look, the film looks good, the actors/actresses look good, cgi (even if they destroyed your childhood transformers) is amazing, you throw in a lot of gratuitous army action and bullets and it's a formula for a lot of the dumb population. (note i'm basing this off the trailers, i haven't seen it, cuz i won't pay to see this garbage)

i'm not defending this film or the dumb public in any way, there just has to be some reason why these films bring home so much bank.

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
i'm a 1986'er so of course i hate these bay movies, BUT they do look good, with the highest of cgi production values in the world. let's be real, only hollywood can do cgi, i've seen asian cgi for years, and it's just pathetic, it really is, even now, in every asian country is disgustingly horrible.

look, the film looks good, the actors/actresses look good, cgi (even if they destroyed your childhood transformers) is amazing, you throw in a lot of gratuitous army action and bullets and it's a formula for a lot of the dumb population. (note i'm basing this off the trailers, i haven't seen it, cuz i won't pay to see this garbage)

i'm not defending this film or the dumb public in any way, there just has to be some reason why these films bring home so much bank.
It started pretty much with Jurasic Park, where incredible CGI and special effects trumps the actual movie story. Fuck Godzilla this year has a 72% on Rotten Tomatoes and that was one of the most horrid scripts and most badly acted movie I've seen in ages, but fuck GODZILLA! So it makes money and will get a sequel.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Seriously, WTF is wrong with people that they like this horrid entertainment?
nothing is wrong with them. they are happy to pay $15 to see some of the best action sequences ever put in a movie. the real question is what is wrong with you that makes you think any of these people should give a fuck about your AIDS-riddled opinions. go watch Philadelphia and stick a hampster up your ass you silly faggot

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
nothing is wrong with them. they are happy to pay $15 to see some of the best action sequences ever put in a movie. the real question is what is wrong with you that makes you think any of these people should give a fuck about your AIDS-riddled opinions. go watch Philadelphia and stick a hampster up your ass you silly faggot
You are by far the perfect example of someone who would love this movie. Now go bend over so Michael Bay can continue to fuck you in the ass.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
You are by far the perfect example of someone who would love this movie. Now go bend over so Michael Bay can continue to fuck you in the ass.
Correct- I am not a pathetic nerd so far up my own ass that i can't enjoy a top notch action film like this. thank you for agreeing.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Correct- I am not a pathetic nerd so far up my own ass that i can't enjoy a top notch action film like this. thank you for agreeing.
Well, let's put this together: you're from Philadelphia, you liked this movie, so your skin is probably an eggplant hue, which means your IQ is below 40, which means you're easily entertained, which means you're dumb as fuck.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This movie was an unholy abomination of shit. I hate to bump this thread, but if you're on the fence about this movie do yourself a favor and just stab your eyes out before you attempt to watch this.

I can never un-see this abortion of my childhood.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I actually have not paid money to see one of these since the second, when the Wiggerbots hit the screen. I caught the third one on cable a while back and thought it was ok, sort of. Wahlberg made me somewhat curious about this one, but the moment I saw Prime riding a dinobot, I knew to say the hell away. Pacific Rim Job was the last movie I paid to see that actually disappointed me.