Transformers 5

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I passed on 4, I will pass on 5. It's a travesty that Pacific Rim 2 gets canned and this franchise keeps ruining what should be the easiest robot on robot violence.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Pacific Rim was gay ass weeaboo shit. Transformers 4 was tits. Megatron coming back in this one. get hyped.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Pacific Rim was gay ass weeaboo shit. Transformers 4 was tits. Megatron coming back in this one. get hyped.
Was 4 the one with Wahlberg where he travels the country with his not-virgin daughter visiting product placements?

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Don't forget they ruined the dinobots. These movies are just so unfortunate. Pacific Rim was sad too, but it didn't try to wrap up shit and sell it as chocolate.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
why do they need writers? all T4 did was rip off the current comics, all the Knights of Cybertron stuff was already in IDW's continuity, it really seemed like they just went to the comic store, grabbed a few issues and said, here's the story!

Izo

Tranny Chaser
my_gosh_robert_downey_jr.gif

Phoenix Prime_sl

shitlord
Transformers 4 had some semi decent moments. It was mostly just a pile of crap though. I expect the same for number 5, but I'll probably go see it in theatres anyway.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
1, 3, and 4 all had their share of decent moments. Basically anytime the Transformers were actually front and center. There was just an unfortunate about of nonsense in between those moments. 2 somehow managed to not even have those which is just some kind of achievement frankly. I have rewatched 1/3/4, on purpose, a couple times, and 2 just... no. No redeeming qualities whatsoever.

I'm probably as big a Transformer fanboy as one can be without spending thousands of dollars on toys/comics so I will probably see this stupid one too. Hopefully it just isn't 2 all over again.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Was 4 the one with Wahlberg where he travels the country with his not-virgin daughter visiting product placements?
No, it is the one where Wahlberg tells you he's a scientist about 50 goddamn times and you don't believe it for a single fucking second.

Relevant:

Lenas

Trump's Staff
You say this in a way that seems to forget that animated Transformers only ever existed to sell products themselves.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Face it, Everything we hold dear is designed to separate us from our (and back then, our parents) money.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
You say this in a way that seems to forget that animated Transformers only ever existed to sell products themselves.
Yeah I just remember this movie was not subtle about it.

Middle of carnage in the big city?flawlessvictoria's secret bus booth.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Firstly, because of all the guys bringing their girlfriends
Secondly, because of all the guys who want their girlfriends to dress in lingerie.
Thirdly, because there are no guys going to see Mark wahlberg in a movie

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
replacement Megan Fox was a VS model for T3, Bay took her on after shooting VS commercials in between T2/T3.

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
I honestly dont get how they could get a greenlight for sequels after the first. It was so horribly bad I could not even stand the rifftrax edition of the movie which was a first for me.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I honestly dont get how they could get a greenlight for sequels after the first. It was so horribly bad I could not even stand the rifftrax edition of the movie which was a first for me.
Apparently you don't understand the thrill of wearing a money hat. The people that greenlight the sequels do. They don't care if they were actually good.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
From box ofice mojo:

Transformers - $709,709,780
Transformers 2 - $836,303,693
Transformers 3 - $1,123,794,079
Transformers 4 - $1,104,039,076

Now do you get it?