Travel adapters?

Soriak_sl

shitlord
Does anyone have a recommendation for an all-in-one travel adapters (for grounded plugs)? I've picked up a couple that have all failed me, often because they either can't hold the US plug or because they fall out of the outlet. I don't know why this is so hard to get right... am I really stuck buying half a dozen specialized ones for one country?

(Also, can't we just standardize on one outlet already? This is worse than imperial/metric.)

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Amazon.com: MAXAH? Surge Protector All in One Universal Worldwide Travel Wall Charger AC Power AU UK US EU Plug Adapter Adaptor(With New Packing).: Electronics

Italy, UK, Japan (i've tried) and 150 other countries.

It, itself is also a power surge and at 7 bucks buy 3 in case you loose 1. (i always travel with 2)

pair it with a mini surge protector to extend device or use this, is what i use.

Amazon.com: Aduro SURGE Slim Protector (3 AC 2 USB) 3.4 amp Output for iPhone 6 / 5S / 5C / 5 / 4S / 4 / 3GS, iPad 2 / 3 / 4 / Air / Mini, Samsung Galaxy S5 / S4 / S3 / Note 2 / Note 3 / Tab 2 / Tab Pro, Blackberry, HTC One / M8 / Maxx, Motorola (White): Electronics

it's got 3 power ports, and 2 usb, it's also the more wattage usb, the 2.1w so you can charge big devices like tablets and such.

also, the "protected" light acts as a mini night light.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Keep in mind that plugs in Japan are almost the same as America. They're 2 prong instead of 3. The only issue is that the power is only 100 volts instead of the 120 we have over here. Tokyo is also only 50 cycles. I'm pretty sure America is 60 cycles.

I've plugged many American goods in over there and they do run. It's just a little funky. My old laptop gets REALLY hot. My beard trimmer runs on hyper drive.