Travel question

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Stupid question:

Person was married, and their passport shows Firstname Married name... They are now legally divorced, and their drivers license says Firstname Maidenname...

If we want to travel internationally, and don't have time to get a new passport, can I book her ticket as Firstname Married name, since thats on her passport, and that will be her sole form of ID for the trip?

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Stupid question:

Person was married, and their passport shows Firstname Married name... They are now legally divorced, and their drivers license says Firstname Maidenname...

If we want to travel internationally, and don't have time to get a new passport, can I book her ticket as Firstname Married name, since thats on her passport, and that will be her sole form of ID for the trip?
Definitely use the name on the passport and use the passport as your only ID. Anything else will be more hassle than it's worth. Foreign countries won't give a shit about your drivers license... and even if you were somehow worried that they might, get a IDP using the passport name. I've never had my IDP checked though.