Traveling to Boston

Therage

Vyemm Raider
Hey I'm gonna be in Boston this weekend and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for things to do? I've never been before and I'll be staying in Brookline. Thanks guys.

Sorry for any typos etc. On my phone.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
There is a ton of everything Boston, really up to what you like to do. There is history tours, sports, or a lot of outdoor shopping / tourist areas.

I know in Brookline I used to eat at a place called Fugakyu, its really good Japanese food. If you're into food you might want to check out Yelp or maybe someone from BTown here can recommend some places to eat. Boston as much as I dont like the city is one of the best food cities I visit.

Head to Somerville and check out the Sunset Grille if you like craft beers.

Newbury street & the Prudential center are likely where you'll get your mall-style shopping done

Therage

Vyemm Raider
Cool thanks. I think we are going to do some museum stuff. I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions pretty much open for whatever. Suggestions for food is cool too.. Thanks again

Wintermute_sl

shitlord
For museums you've obviously got the Museum of Fine Arts Boston (Student ID gets you in free, if you happen to have one). Close by that is the Huntington Theater which puts on some good shows if you want to get classy and see a play or an opera.

If you like comic books you can hit up Newbury Comics BUT I much prefer Comicopia which is on the corner of Commonwealth Avenue and Charlesgate W. They have more comics and less trinkets than Newbury Comics.

The Publick House is awesome. Get their Mac and Cheese, seriously. Oh, and beer.

Bane_sl

shitlord
Head into the Prudential Center. Great shopping area and sit down at Five Napkin Burger gat burgers and order the S'mores Shake. Amazing.

Head into the North End for a great sit down gourmet meal. Nico on Hanover St is amazing. And right down the street from
Mikes Pastries where you can get a great dessert and walk around for some sightseeing.

Vinen

God is dead
If you have time and want some badass Sushi go tohttp://www.bostonasahi.com/.

The Chinese couple that owns and runs it is incredibly nice and the portions are insane. Order Sashimi and you get nice big chunks of fish and not shitty little slices like every other Sushi place.

Therage

Vyemm Raider
Thanks for the suggestions everyone, Zaftigs and Anna's were great. Ended up doing lots of historical type stuff, and just walking around in general.