Tread (2020)

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Shit takes? The guy was definitely an unhinged lunatic. But then again... there are a lot of limp wristed wannabe unhinged lunatics on this forum just looking for a hero.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fucker

Log Wizard
Shit takes? The guy was definitely an unhinged lunatic. But then again... there are a lot of limp wristed wannabe unhinged lunatics on this forum just looking for a hero.
I think the biggest missed opportunity in the whole affair was Marv not being named Noah.

Hosix

All labs matter!
Watched it. Not bad. Marv had a few screws fallout at some point.

I wish they would have spent some time showing them taking apart the kill dozer. Marv put some thought into his machine. Cooling system, extra gas, video, air to clear video cameras...

Every place has a Marv.....

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, I didn't know he had made multiple audio tapes to rant / deliver his manifesto which obviously made him a less-than sympathetic figure. But man, oh man, when it gets to the part with the killdozer it's all worth it. So much engineering that went into that thing and things that they tried that couldn't stop it. Brings a tear to my eye.

• 1Like

Fucker

Log Wizard
p96sd2ogtuf51.jpg

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
We watched this last night. The first half drags as it becomes repetitive. Once he goes juggernaut on the town its amazing. Cops be like "um, this perp didn't make those 50 mistakes we always talk about. How do we stop this thing if we can't get inside?". 8.5 out of 10 on the design. He fucked himself i think pouring the concrete in between the half inch plates. We work with steel fab every day, aint no way a small arm was getting through an inch of steel. The concrete was just added weight. Too bad he was air force. A soldier or marine would have thought to make his weapons able to traverse instead of being fixed.

Oh yeah, it becomes obvious at some point this dude was just batshit crazy with a paranoid complex. Once his "enemy" agreed to pay his inflated price twice for the land its obvious he is cray-cray.

• 1Like