Tread (2020)

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Tread (2020)

Tagline: Desperate men do desperate things

Genre: Documentary

Director: Paul Solet

Cast: Robert Fleet, Mike McCann, Kelly Ryan, John Robert Schoen, Michael Whitelock, Mike Allender, Todd Colby, Tom Moran, Corinne Rogan, Michael Sean Degan, Pam Murray, Tyler Prado, LeRoyce Evans, Jason Terwilliger

Release: 2020-02-21

Runtime: 88

Plot: Pushed to his breaking point, a master welder in a small town at the foot of the Rocky Mountains quietly fortifies a bulldozer with 30 tons of concrete and steel and seeks to destroy those he believes have wronged him.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Documentary about Killdozer from Netflix.

Pretty good. He did more damage than I thought. Dude was nuts, but you have to admire the fortitude and drive to do what he did.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Damn, was hoping this was a sequel.

1596158096798.png

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
The killdozer incident was even more scary than the tank one because it was not a joy ride he had a plan and executed a lot of it.

Cybsled

Ya, the Killdozer was a homemade tank he had put a lot of thought and time into. Thing was insanely armored too because he was using concrete and shit to fortify it.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Yea after watching this I knew the story but had no idea how intelligent this guy actually was and how impenetrable that thing was.

It did so much fucking damage

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yea after watching this I knew the story but had no idea how intelligent this guy actually was and how impenetrable that thing was.

It did so much fucking damage

I think that thing was arguably more impenetrable than that one fun ride tank incident.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I think that thing was arguably more impenetrable than that one fun ride tank incident.
Problem was the guy didnt lock the hatch. Kind of moot point either way though as he got the thing stuck.

Mr Killdozer only stopped because his bulldozer overheated from having so much concrete on it.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
The world needs more insane people that believe God wants them to murder innocent people - including children - because he feels wronged over some bullshit?

Nah, we good.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
The world needs more insane people that believe God wants them to murder innocent people - including children - because he feels wronged over some bullshit?

Nah, we good.
Yeah we already have enough crazy liberals doing that already.

Fucker

Log Wizard
Pretty decent flick.

I sense that Marv had some unresolved issues going on.

Good ole Marv, ayup yup.

/snaps suspenders

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

Nah, we good.

He was wronged, severely, and the death toll from the Killdozer rampage was 0.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
He was wronged, severely, and the death toll from the Killdozer rampage was 0.
I don't think he was wronged. I think he was insane and took regular shit for being a vendetta against him.

He took a fucking battle bulldozer through buildings with no care whether or not people would be inside the building. He shot at cops with guns. He drove through a building that had kids in it just a short time before.

Defending this piece of shit because he's the embodiment of the sort of revenge fantasies we all have is stupid. He could have done everyone a favor and gone to met his god via suicide before he turned on the ignition.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database