Trex vs etoilet cam vs aria analysis tits dicks punchability

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Ser Kegkilla said:
EJYG.gif
oh fuck...needs to be on every page.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Gotta give it to Lord Nipplehair, even if you"re gay, that"s a pretty damn gay tattoo.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Phoenix said:
This thread fails at life, like little cancerous.
Where are the promised tits? If I don"t see some Trax/Etoille/whoever else titties within 24 hours of this post, I"m gonna kill a kitten.

Keg, quit procrasturbating.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
YOU HAVE 14 <strike>DAYS</strike> HOURS TO POST TITS OR WE"RE LEAVING THIS FORUM.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I"m pretty sure it"s already been stated that in order to give time for as many possible entrants as possible the "reveal show" won"t happen until Friday. But by all means keep up the entertaining whining!

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Ah yes, the ever exciting buildup to pics of tits that i"ve probably seen already on 15 other websites that supposedly will belong to female posters on these forums. I"ve been leaking precum all over myself for 3 days now in anticipation, I might not have any clean thongs left by the time friday rolls around.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Ser Kegkilla said:
wizard hawk what drugs do you take? not judging, just curious.
Judging by his frame and nipple hair, I"m going to go with crack cocaine.

trex

Queen Bee
Bros, I"m getting super nervous. Asmadai is threatening to call up my parental units and tell them all about this site in the trex strip club thread.

I"m having a moral dilemma atm.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
No you aren"t, you"re just being a drama queen like usual. Or was that attention whore? Well, either works.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Trexmussen said:
Bros, I"m getting super nervous. Asmadai is threatening to call up my parental units and tell them all about this site in the trex strip club thread.

If they give you to much trouble just move in with Tyen.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Trexmussen said:

to be fair, Tyen started with the internet detective bullshit, so you gotta reap what you sow.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Trexmussen said:

Show us your tits and no one gets hurt!

I"ve loaded up on some Rock Hard Weekend, and it"s making me soooo horny. Took it last night. I"ll be extra horny for the next 48 hours. And I want nerd titties, and I want them now.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Lyrical said:
Show us your tits and no one gets hurt!

I"ve loaded up on some Rock Hard Weekend, and it"s making me soooo horny. Took it last night. I"ll be extra horny for the next 48 hours. And I want nerd titties, and I want them now.
Dude, totally lame attempt to copy my post without making it seem like you"re copying.

Also, did some ask to see my tatas again?

Oh yeah, Keg, drugs are bad, mmmmkay? I"m so fresh and so clean-clean, but I did indeed mean to make your mother cry.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Late to the party, as always. God damn .. seeing how the dick contest turned out, I might have had chances at winning.