Trex vs etoilet cam vs aria analysis tits dicks punchability

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Camerous Valde Unus said:
hhmm I didn"t include my sack in my picture... just a shot of my holding it erect while laying on my baby momma"s bed. *shrugs* I guess I can do another picture with my sack if it is required.. but I figured length and girth were enough criteria for a win *shrugs* Not that I am going to win.. I am pretty average sized I think, 7 - 8 inches according to how turned on I am and I was pretty turned on in that pic thanks to Ash *grins*
LOL at the range from 7-8 inches. There"s such a huge difference especially when taking the cock. Huge balls are such a winner. No one likes prepubescent sized balls on an adult man. Cmon.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
God, I totally wanna see a picture of him with a 7inch dick when he"s half aroused then an 8inch cock pic when he"s fully aroused. Hurry, Cam, I"m leaking.

Citten_foh

shitlord
trex is kinda hot in a granola girl type of way and I sincerely hope tyen is pounding that white girl vag as much as possible

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
bofa said:
sir, were you not the one having sex/jerking it with two sweaty hogs in the back of a car near your moms house? your penis is a moot point pal
yes

trex

Queen Bee
Camerous Valde Unus said:
lol why is that?
Can I crop out your massive head and shaft and post the rest?? It totes may help me get back (lol I was there for like 9 hours) to + nets.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Trexmussen said:
Can I crop out your massive head and shaft and post the rest?? It totes may help me get back (lol I was there for like 9 hours) to + nets.
Approximately none of this post makes sense.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
1. Totes

A shorter more convenient form of the word: totally.This word is most commonly used by teenage girls.

The most obvious advantage of using this word is the time saved. Data collected at a prestigious university found that every syllable spoken takes approximately 0.14 seconds.

The same prestigious university also found that the average valley girl says the word totally around 190 times a day.

If you do the math, the average time saved by using the word totes as opposed to totally would save 26.6 seconds a day! Over the course of a year that adds up to 2.7 hours!!
Who knew Tyen and Samdaman had something in common?

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Trexmussen said:
lol post what ever you want to... *shrugs*

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Citten said:
trex is kinda hot in a granola girl type of way and I sincerely hope tyen is pounding that white girl vag as much as possible
Granola is pretty caloric so that explains the fatness