Trex vs etoilet cam vs aria analysis tits dicks punchability

Fadaar

That guy
Kuriin said:
LOL at the range from 7-8 inches. There"s such a huge difference especially when taking the cock. Huge balls are such a winner. No one likes prepubescent sized balls on an adult man. Cmon.
I posted my balls on this forum once and got a week long ban.

bofa_sl

shitlord
i can honestly say with certainty that I would rather see fedors tranny pee-pee pictures than cam"s fat, sweaty, hog loving cock.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
How fucked up does your thought process have to be in order for taking a picture of your dick and putting it on the internet to ever even remotely approach the realm of good ideas?

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Drinsic said:
How fucked up does your thought process have to be in order for taking a picture of your dick and putting it on the internet to ever even remotely approach the realm of good ideas?
You"re right, all of Cam"s other ideas were awesome, other than that one

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Cam"s beanbag has many shoop possibilities

confirmed

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
lol Here is the thing.. I don"t give a shit.. if you all haven"t figured that out by now then your about as bright as IRB. I have a huge ball sack and decent sized cock.. don"t like it or ashamed of yours? Too fucking bad. Go cry some where else.

Tyen said:
Cam"s beanbag has many shoop possibilities

confirmed
LOL do it and send them to me :)

tyen

<Banned>
you will be jealous when it hits the photoshoop thread and 5 Eskimos can keep warm under it

Camerous Valde Unus said:
lol Here is the thing.. I don"t give a shit.. if you all haven"t figured that out by now then your about as bright as IRB. I have a huge ball sack and decent sized cock.. don"t like it or ashamed of yours? Too fucking bad. Go cry some where else.

LOL do it and send them to me :)
You haven"t figured it out yet, they want to post it in order to make fun of you. I know you are prob stroking your cock right now and saying GOODBOY YOU EARN US SOME EREP but really they are just fucking with you

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
This is way too much talk about one guy"s cock, my gaydar just went off. Where"s the pics of poontang?

I know that most of screenshots has gone gay (with the mega tranny thread), but aren"t there any heterosexual males left around here? If you are, then rise up, and DEMAND POON!

tyen

<Banned>
Agonizing said:
You haven"t figured it out yet, they want to post it in order to make fun of you. I know you are prob stroking your cock right now and saying GOODBOY YOU EARN US SOME EREP but really they are just fucking with you
agonizing jelly of girth

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Ser Kegkilla said:
Etoille: big pretty blue eyes that are almost too big but luckily she has a big freakin head too. very nice features otherwise, kind of looks likeamanda bynes. 7/10
0406-amanda-bynes-mug-2.jpg

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Lyrical said:
This is way too much talk about one guy"s cock, my gaydar just went off. Where"s the pics of poontang?

I know that most of screenshots has gone gay (with the mega tranny thread), but aren"t there any heterosexual males left around here? If you are, then rise up, and DEMAND POON!
Once you try gay, you"ll have a good day.