Trex vs etoilet cam vs aria analysis tits dicks punchability

Tristinn_foh

shitlord
ugh, the sight of mass amounts of semen give me gag reflex.

Wondering why no one took up Keg"s suuuper gay offer of an ab contest. Oh yeah, cause it"s the faggiest thing ever suggested probably. I"ll never understand why guys think they can hide their stub of a dick with abs.

Kallian_foh

shitlord
Slinging dick should be a criteria as well. So whoever this slut is judging dicks should have to get fucked by every one of them.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Trexmussen said:
I just pulled daddy req and vetalo into our bathroom with the explanation, "I want to post my tits on foh but I want to make sure they like them. Please give me honest feedback!"

And the daddy of all daddies confirmed that by rib cage is 30" around and my bust is 34", my nips are nice and my chest is postworthy.Nbd.

I"m in on your troll fest. Pm a throw away emai I can send it to.
Keep stalling for attention.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Trexmussen said:
I just pulled daddy req and vetalo into our bathroom with the explanation, "I want to post my tits on foh but I want to make sure they like them. Please give me honest feedback!"
So, you pulled 2 men into Tyen"s bathroom and showed them your tits? Was this before or after you made Tyen shoot his cum on his own face?

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
It"s not entirely uncommon in a slave/master relationship. The master has other people fuck his woman to show her that he has dominance over her sexuality and can share her with his friends on a whim.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Who is the master? Clearly not Tyen, if he"s forced to give himself facials.

W

Wrathcaster

How the hell did this turn from a discussion about tits/women without them to conversation about snowballing and self-facials?

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Soygen said:
Who is the master? Clearly not Tyen, if he"s forced to give himself facials.
Requiem. It would also explain how Tyen could also be a slave in the relationship since self-humiliation for pleasure is a common trait of these relationships as well. I"m sure Tyen gets great pleasure for being his very own FoH meme to provide amusement for his master.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
It took me a while, but I got past those feelings.

-SmithM

keg, if the entry for boobs you have is jerles then I"m pretty sure they"d have to create an entirely new section of the SS HOF.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Zehn - Vhex said:
Requiem. It would also explain how Tyen could also be a slave in the relationship since self-humiliation for pleasure is a common trait of these relationships as well. I"m sure Tyen gets great pleasure for being his very own FoH meme to provide amusement for his master.
I don"t even know what this thread is about anymore.

Bronyaur said:
Size is only one of the criteria we"ve used to grad our dicks. I lack the capacity to help determine all the weighing of different criteria. I, for one, do not know what makes a dick pleasing, only what pleases my dick. The importance of size, girth, vasculature and appearance is totally foreign to me. This is where the forum ladies and gays need to step up and define an objective set of dick rating criteria.

Imagine, once a set of criteria is agreed upon, each of us could objectively score our own dick and report our findings. Tyen could graph our data.
Threads like these are the reason why you can"t get laid in RL.

Etoille said:
keg, if the entry for boobs you have is jerles then I"m pretty sure they"d have to create an entirely new section of the SS HOF.
You entering Etoille? Thread won"t reach epic levels until it reaches titcon.

trex

Queen Bee
Wow. You guys are so jelly that Tyen is a shooter and you guys are not. #calmdownbros

Aria- you can change your title yourself, and "Dick Contest Winner" would be le best choice.

Vetalo is a chick. She showed Req her boobs too. I imagine he really enjoyed those 5 bathroom minutes. Req wined and dined us last night (he is such a peach) and I ate one serving of a Chocolate Souffl? and two servings of a Lemon Souffl?-- I think I actually gained like 7lbs. Anyways, Req tried to tell me that I wasn"t tres chic because I thought the brulee was whipped cream but I corrected him and told him that actually it meant I was incredibly chic becasue it is so not chic to eat a dessert with so many kCals and the only reason I was even eating this etoillesque dessert was because I was trying to gain a few pounds for this *~~~*Contest!*~~~*

I"m not stalling for attention, Tuco, you cunt, I"m sending the pic to Keg first so he can give me a proper judging.

Lyrical if you have a body like that and you can"t get laid then you are a closet gay. Confirmed.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Lyrical said:
You entering Etoille? Thread won"t reach epic levels until it reaches titcon.
yes she is. I"m trying to talk her into letting me post the pic too.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Trexmussen said:
Lyrical if you have a body like that and you can"t get laid then you are a closet gay. Confirmed.
Thanks, and I wasn"t saying I wasn"t getting laid, I was talking about the nerd I quoted in that post.

I"m not sure what the fuss about boobs is anyway, its all about being able to provide nice tight holes that can take a nightlong pounding. Boobs just get in the way when foreplay is over.

Ser Kegkilla said:
yes she is. I"m trying to talk her into letting me post the pic too.
Please ask her to oil them up first.

Also, ty for dispelling the homoerotic vibe that this thread had taken. Only on FOH can a thread start off talking about female bodyparts, and then devolve into wall-to-wall faggotry.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Lyrical said:
its all about being able to provide nice tight holes that can take a nightlong pounding.
This message was brought to you by: