Trex vs etoilet cam vs aria analysis tits dicks punchability

Ryoz

<Donor>
Over a decade of trying to establish who has the bigger e-peen via character and guild progression in a handful of games, which has now turned into posting cock shots to determine who literally has the better rl-peen. Wondrous.

Btw - those are awful, mine is like a work of art; hand crafted from the gods.

trex

Queen Bee
Look at Etoille fucking showing up to post in her own thread *claps*

Nice to see you here, E (seriously). Did you have fab easter?

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Trexmussen said:
I was wondering why you gave me that #hater comment in my new thread, but then I realized

it"s because I called you out for having a totes gross cock.

don"t hold grudges, dude. Just ask yourself, WWJD?
Your thread was bad and you should feel bad.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
If it"s suckable, it"s not too gross. However, I don"t think I could stomach sucking Camerous" cock. I might vomit and laugh at the same time.

Aria: I"m sure your cock would look much better if it wasn"t shaven. Trim. Not shave.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
has anyone heard from camerous?

he might have committed suicide after the cock-pounding that he received in this thread.

a man"s ego can only take so much

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Araysar said:

he might have committed suicide after the cock-pounding that he received in this thread.

One can only hope...

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Araysar said:

lol I have the flu atm so not been on much.. thanks for caring

And if my ego is what keeps me alive then never fear I won"t be killing myself any time soon. Hell I am the most egotistical person I know... this forum included.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Camerous Valde Unus said:
lol I have the flu atm so not been on much.. thanks for caring

And if my ego is what keeps me alive then never fear I won"t be killing myself any time soon. Hell I am the most egotistical person I know... this forum included.
I"d be egotistical also if I made first contact with an extraterrestrial being. But at some point you have to realize its not good if it removes your penis and implants itself in place of it. Its not gonna end well, Mr. FrankenPenis.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/uuapyExYJBI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Lyrical said:
I"d be egotistical also if I made first contact with an extraterrestrial being. But at some point you have to realize its not good if it removes your penis and implants itself in place of it. Its not gonna end well, Mr. FrankenPenis.
a cock with bolts in the sides could only be an improvement

Oblig:

1087535149_PNScU-L.jpg

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Tarrant said:
Where are there still no tits?
To be fair, it"s probably going to take Trex a while to find the perfect picture on the internet of faceless boobs that match her skin tone, waist size, and supposed "D" cup size.

trex

Queen Bee
To be fair, Keg fucking that dying girl is a higher priority (because it is much more time sensitive) than rating some strangers Internet boobs, na"mean?

I love that we can agree on something, Kuriin

I woke up to a new avatar this morning and it is tr?s chic. Who did this???

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Trexmussen said:
To be fair, Keg fucking that dying girl is a higher priority (because it is much more time sensitive) than rating some strangers Internet boobs, na"mean?
He"s still on that? Her non-terminal friend was hotter. The only reason he should still be fucking cancer lady is to get at the friend.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
everyone keep your pants on. trex has submitted her exhibit as have two others. right now i"m thinking Friday will be the judgment day, we need a few days to build anticipation.