Trex vs etoilet cam vs aria analysis tits dicks punchability

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ser Kegkilla said:
everyone keep your pants on. trex has submitted her exhibit as have two others. right now i"m thinking Friday will be the judgment day, we need a few days to build anticipation.
Keg, WTH, we want titties NOW! Anyone know of a good sale on torches and pitchforks?

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Ser Kegkilla said:
everyone keep your pants on. trex has submitted her exhibit as have two others. right now i"m thinking Friday will be the judgment day, we need a few days to build anticipation.
Keg, you listen here.

The longer you drag this out, the higher the probability of more dicks being posted. I think we can all agree that Camerous needs to keep his pants zipped and that enough damage has been done already. No one else needs to suffer here. Just give us what we want and no one else has to get hurt.

Effix_foh

shitlord
TheCutlery said:
Keg, you listen here.

The longer you drag this out, the higher the probability of more dicks being posted.
Careful, at this rate you"re going to summon Jerle back from the dead and he"ll give you both at the same time.

What are y"all afraid of?

Random guys from this board just popping pics of their schlongs into the thread while we wait?

Pfft. Please.

Most of the posters here are entirely too chickenshit for that.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
TheCutlery said:
Keg, you listen here.

The longer you drag this out, the higher the probability of more dicks being posted. I think we can all agree that Camerous needs to keep his pants zipped and that enough damage has been done already. No one else needs to suffer here. Just give us what we want and no one else has to get hurt.
Camerous will probably send in his tits too.

Warrian

╰⋃╯ლ(´ڡ`ლ)
I hope I grow 2 extra arms by this Friday because I know I will be giving these titties 4 thumbs down.

bofa_sl

shitlord
i must say, it"s weird seeing some of these characters irl via facebook. much cooler on FoH imo.

/wave tenley

Warrian

╰⋃╯ლ(´ڡ`ლ)
Radahr Manasponge said:
What are y"all afraid of?

Random guys from this board just popping pics of their schlongs into the thread while we wait?

Pfft. Please.

Most of the posters here are entirely too chickenshit for that.
I get the feeling you want them to call your bluff so you can see some cock.

Badabidi_sl

shitlord
blehh said:
If trex"s small boobs don"t get posted soon I"m going to spam this thread with unspoilered dicks....
Definitely, it"s almost impossible to find a picture of titties on the internet. TAKE IT TO THEM BROTHER!!!

Timbyr_foh

shitlord
TheCutlery said:
Keg, you listen here.

The longer you drag this out, the higher the probability of more dicks being posted.
As much as I"ve been peeking through my fingers at this thread for a while now, I think Keg has the right idea. A few days to let the suspense build (probably) won"t kill anyone.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
bofa said:
i must say, it"s weird seeing some of these characters irl via facebook. much cooler on FoH imo.

/wave tenley
For serious, whats up with Tyen"s jew-fro?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Timbyr said:
As much as I"ve been peeking through my fingers at this thread for a while now, I think Keg has the right idea. A few days to let the suspense build (probably) won"t kill anyone.
I"m going to put Trex into the RRP if tits aren"t delivered by next Monday.

trex

Queen Bee
That"s cool. I can"t be a true jug until I"ve been in the RRP.

Come at me bro.

Ps don"t be a fag and use my rl name. That"s not how you get tits

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Trexmussen said:
Ps don"t be a fag and use my rl name. That"s not how you get tits
Ted: White trash name, guess.
John: Mandi? Ted: No. John: Marilyn? Ted: No. John: Brittany? Ted: No. John: Tiffany? Ted: No. John: Candice? Ted: No.
John: Don?t fu*k with me on this, I know this sh*t.
Ted: Do you see me fu*king with you? I?m completely serious.
John: OK, speed round, I?m gonna rattle off some names and when I hit it, f***ing buzz it.
Ted: You do it, I will tell you.
John: You got me?
Ted: Yeah.
John: Alright Brandi, Heather, Channing, Briana, Amber, Sabrina, Melody, Dakota, Sierra, Vandi, Crystal, Samantha, Autumn, Ruby, Taylor, Tara, Tammy, Laura, Shelly and Shantelle? Courtney, Misty, Jenny, Christa, Mindy, Noel, Shelby, Trina, Reba, Cassandra, Nicki, Kelsy, Shaunna, Jolene, Earlie, Claudia, Savannah, Cassie, Dolly, Kendra, Callie, Khloe, Devon, Emmylou, fu*king Becky?
Ted: Nope.
John: Wait, was it any one of those names with a Lyn after it?
Ted: YES!
John: OK, Brandy Lyn, Heather Lyn?
Ted: Tammy Lyn.