Trex vs etoilet cam vs aria analysis tits dicks punchability

Gesk

Trakanon Raider
Did you learn a bit of french at some point or are you just google translating some stuff?

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
If trex provides tits, we will have a big party. In trex"s honour. I would love to see a bigger boob though. The description of Etoile"s boobs sounds fine indeed.

trex

Queen Bee
I don"t know much. I took 2 years in high school and I just remember some phases and words like "tourne la page" and merde (shit). I picked the fran?lish up from this movie breakfast at Tiffany"s (which is the new avatar tuco just gave me). I thought fran?lish was tr?s fun and chic and so I brought it to life.

I actually got a super funny neg today:

Trex vs. Etoilet, Cam... 04-09-2012 04:04 PM if you put stress on the letters in french words, at least do it the right way... (hint : c"est tr?s faux, mademoiselle)
A party?! What kind of party?? I love parties!!

Haus

<Silver Donator>
OK, since we obviously have cock experts en masse now...

This proper man-scaping length? Around a 4 on a normal trimmer? I"m trying to get in shape in case you bitches open up a Seniors tour division like the PGA....

Hooby_foh

shitlord
Gesk said:
Did you learn a bit of french at some point or are you just google translating some stuff?
I was guessing she just learned the terms used as slang and didn"t even know they were a foreign language, let alone their actual meaning.

I agree about the name drop; posting easily facts kept purposefully anonymous about other people without permission -whether obtained publicly through google in a few clicks or otherwise- is a desperate attempt to gain acceptance of your peers. Furthermore, your method of obtaining acceptance also makes you seem ethically bankrupt.

Of course someone might post some information like that to try and seem clever at being able to find it. In regards to you Tuco, you should be aware most people here would find it just as simple a task to discover as you did, and also been aware that soliciting that information to others would be seen as an invasion of privacy.

Hooby_foh

shitlord
Radahr Manasponge said:
What are y"all afraid of?

Random guys from this board just popping pics of their schlongs into the thread while we wait?

Pfft. Please.

Most of the posters here are entirely too chickenshit for that.
I vote that in the sake of proving oneself not chicken shit, and also to prevent the boards being flooded with schlongs, board members with the guts (and the desire to expose their jolly bits to someone) should all message an appointed judge.

Pictures including an FoH tag, and also an item to reference size - ideally a ruler. Participants should submit pics from two angles. One overhead or underneath, and one from the side. These pictures are then to be judged, the criteria to be posted publically, while the actual pictures are to be disposed of.

Perhaps two judges would actually serve our purposes better than a single might. I vote for Trex, based on her past experience judging. Along with Kuriin, based on his past experience with dicks.

Oh, and of course the new winner should receive a unique poster title.

blehh_sl

shitlord
Hooby said:
I was guessing she just learned the terms used as slang and didn"t even know they were a foreign language, let alone their actual meaning.

I agree about the name drop; posting easily facts kept purposefully anonymous about other people without permission -whether obtained publicly through google in a few clicks or otherwise- is a desperate attempt to gain acceptance of your peers. Furthermore, your method of obtaining acceptance also makes you seem ethically bankrupt.

Of course someone might post some information like that to try and seem clever at being able to find it. In regards to you Tuco, you should be aware most people here would find it just as simple a task to discover as you did, and also been aware that soliciting that information to others would be seen as an invasion of privacy.
Calm down gloria

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Have we really fallen so far that we no longer compare penis sizes figuratively, but now do it literally? Really? It was funny at first, and props to the dick pic participants for spicing things up for a few days, but now it"s all just in the realm of sad.

trex

Queen Bee
Hooby said:

Can Tyen Req and I take you for dranxxxs? I"m over your heroin addiction. You seem like a cool cat.

Drinsic said:
Audrey Hepburn"s rotting corpse probably has a superior complexion.
My sig quote is from B-Fast @ Tiff"s and it means that certain attention (limelight/fame) can make a women look bad. It seems fitting here. Idk why.

OneofOne said:
Have we really fallen so far that we no longer compare penis sizes figuratively, but now do it literally? Really? It was funny at first, and props to the dick pic participants for spicing things up for a few days, but now it"s all just in the realm of sad.
Jesus Christ. Another confirmed nasty as fuck cock. You guys really shouldn"t lose all your dignity in one stupid comment about dixxxs.

Sit back and watch the show or leave the fucking theater, na"mean?

trex

Queen Bee
Have to up my post count

so that the pic

of my chest

is my thousandth.

It will

be

epic. (slash worth it)

gimmie negs, bitchez.