Trex vs etoilet cam vs aria analysis tits dicks punchability

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Trexmussen said:
If any of you have super hairy chests, let me go ahead and do your (future) wife or (future) gf a favor and beg you to take care of that-- stat.
False. A good sheet of chest hair separates the men from the boys. You just gotta keep care of that stuff. No woman worth sticking your dick in wants to snuggle up to a bare chested ladyboy. She wants a handful of chesticles to grip and run her fingers through. But if it reeks of chicken grease and field mice have set up shop, then you need to trim it, yes.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
I have some back hair. I"ve never had a problem if a girl wants it shaved, but I"ll tell her to do it herself. I"ve tried going through that hassle myself on a few occasions... Fuck that noise.

Chest hair goes nowhere.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Kuriin said:
For trimming pubes, I like to go down to a 2 or a 3. For the balls, you can go much shorter -- pretty much bald. For legs, it"s a 3. For armpits, it"s a 2 (I have hairy pits and legs).
What the fuck kind of man shaves his legs and pits?

Oh wait...

Zinke_foh

shitlord
As someone with a Sean Connery-esque hairy chest, I"ll trim that shit every few weeks if I"m dating a girl (seems to grow slow thankfully). When I"m single, I get lazy though.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Zinke said:
As someone with a Sean Connery-esque hairy chest, I"ll trim that shit every few weeks if I"m dating a girl (seems to grow slow thankfully). When I"m single, I get lazy though.
If you have less hair than Robin Williams then fuck shaving/trimming. Be a man FFS.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Drinsic said:
Says Lord Nipplehair.
Damn Straight. Only reason I ever shave my nips is because i"m shamefully unable to grow decent chest hair yet. It"s starting though, couple more years and i"ll be sporting that shit like a boss.

Hake_sl

shitlord
Ser Kegkilla said:
what drunk love story post?
Was something about a barn i think, and escaping throught the window ? Could be in this thread but i"m not entirely sure.

Also, I looked at the names of the threads you created, the list of thread titles make for a good laught. You could write a shitty book that sells well with all that content.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
bofa said:
drin,

check out the razorba. i don"t have a hairy back per say, but i do tend to have a patch or two and she works wonders.

Amazon.com: Razorba Back Hair Shaver: Health & Personal Care
Any solutions for buzzing and not actual shaving?

I only full on shaved my back once (duct taped a spare razor to a curtain rod) and I will never do that again. I don"t think anything is more uncomfortable than the first few days of stubble against a shirt. Good god.

Zinke_foh

shitlord
Eh.. first all I"ve seen your pic, don"t be talking to me about being a man.. can you grow a full beard? I can, kthx.

I"m close Robin Williams if I let it go. But, I"m a pale computer geek with half irish heritage and dark, almost black, chest hair. So, it doesn"t look that good when it gets really full and I don"t tan very easily.

I trim my stomach hair more then my chest hair, though. Pretty much every girlfriend/female friend has always told me hairy stomachs aren"t exactly attractive. Hairy chests are dependent on tastes, but most are at least ok with it.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
pretty sure you"re thinking of Camerous" story about running from a 400 pound marine after he got caught banging his beauty queen of a wife.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Ser Kegkilla said:
pretty sure you"re thinking of Camerous" story about running from a 400 pound marine after he got caught banging his beauty queen of a wife.
Was there a twist ending and the beauty queen was Shelly?

Chris

Potato del Grande
Zinke said:
Doesn"t doing that that make you Japanese?

Japanese_Bond.jpg

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Seo said:
Anyone who says they don"t like getting a rimjob is a fucking liar.
^^ QFT.

What the fuck kind of man shaves his legs and pits?

Oh wait...
You"re a fucking loser who probably can"t even grow hair. I"m sure Jerle can grow more hair than you and he"s between a woman and a man. What the fuck does that make you, you twat? BTW, I was saying "trim", not shave. No one should ever shave anything except for their asscrack and balls.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Kuriin, have youseenthe picture that Wizardhawk posted of himself? He really doesn"t warrant any response on any topic involving ones body.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Soygen said:
Kuriin, have youseenthe picture that Wizardhawk posted of himself? He really doesn"t warrant any response on any topic involving ones body.
Sadly, I have not. Is there a link to it?

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Holy fuck shit, what a disgrace to humanity. It"s like looking at a real-life Shaggy from Scooby-Doo. Except there"sgirlyhair.