Trex vs etoilet cam vs aria analysis tits dicks punchability

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
I never imagined people would be counting down to see (allegedly) Trog Trex"s tits. Or is this more of a Doomsday Clock sort of deal?

Citten_foh

shitlord
Is kegkilla white knighting against his own people?

My lord and jesus on the cross I thought I would never see the day.

There"ll be blood on the streets, gang wars, race wars, riots, rapes. This is not going to end well.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Citten said:
Is kegkilla white knighting against his own people?

My lord and jesus on the cross I thought I would never see the day.

There"ll be blood on the streets, gang wars, race wars, riots, rapes. This is not going to end well.
We better get some nerd titties soon, or people are gonna be murdered up in here.

Citten_foh

shitlord
6:18pmFriday (EDT) -TimeinRochester, NY

Just checked google, keywords are popping up

Can kegkilla be killed
How can you kill a demigod
Was godzilla real + how was it killed
how do you track vince from entourage
IMDB
fake white hippy tits firm 21
kegkilla foh gay bath house philly
white knight
rock hard weekend

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Kegzilla bein mad slow.

Someone bat signal his ass

bofa_sl

shitlord
big cam is creepin on the facebook wall now...think he"s tryin to get that big ol" monster all up in that T.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
BOOB ANALYSIS: TREX VS. ETOILLE

SIZE

Trex: Good size, but not anywhere near as big as she seems to think. Etoille sent me a PM explaining how Trex is an idiot and doesn"t know how to measure tits. I didn"t care enough to read the whole thing but I"m gonna assume she"s right. Probably a C cup at the end of the day. 6/10

Etoille: Pretty damn big. Of course the main issue here they"re fat girl titties, so one must consider how much of the boob is actually boob and how much is jelly donut filling. 9/10

FORM

Trex: Nice looking tits. Seem to have a good hang to them, no sagginess. 7/10

Etoille: Hard to judge if the sagginess based on the pic she provided... given the size of them I"m gonna guess there"s a considerable amount of sag. Also one tit is clearly bigger than the other, so from now on we can call Etoille by her new nickname Biggie Smalls. 5/10

NIPPLES

Trex: Small areola, pretty big nips. Nipples are on the too big side and look like they"d probably poke eyes out when they"re hard. They probably compliment her nose quite nicely. 5/10

Etoille: Good sized areola and nipples, both are well proportioned to the size of the overall boob. Again though, one looks bigger than the other. 7/10

PUNCHABILITY

Trex: I don"t have much confidence that these boobs good take a good punch. Her small frame wouldn"t provide much support against a well thrown haymaker, and the boobs alone clearly don"t have the density to absorb a blow. 2/10

Etoille: Now these tits could take a punch. In fact I can imagine they would work as well if not better than a speed bag. 10/10

TITFUCKABILITY

Trex: This one is a close call. Generally when in doubt as to whether a girl has big enough tits to tittyfuck, it"s best to just try it anyway. Nothing is funnier than straddling a girl while she tries desperately to squeeze her tits hard enough to provide some friction with her undersized boobs. However, the highlighter in the pic suggests that isn"t the case here and her tits are indeed fuckable. 7/10

Etoille: Obviously very tittyfuckable. And as an added bonus they come pre-lubricated with bacon grease. 10/10

AND THE WINNER IS....

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:Neither of you. You are both awful people, and neither of your tits come close to making up for that fact. The real winner is FoH who gets to reap the benefits of you two idiots participating in a tit contest on an Everquest message board.

Etoille"s tits:
Spoiler Alert, click show to read:

this person wanted to enter the contest but wanted to remain anonymous. out of fairness i could not allow her to enter, but i will post her tits anyway so you all can gander.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: