Trex vs etoilet cam vs aria analysis tits dicks punchability

Bronyaur_foh

shitlord
If you"re not satisfied with Kegs judging, enter them into the court of public opinion. Otherwise, you"re an oathbreaker and will be labeled as such.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Not even smart enough to go find some drunk chick to take a topless shot do you have to use something that even TINEYE catches?!?!?!

shame..... shame be onto your house.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Wow, the attention whore didn"t provide the goods, raise your hand if you"re shocked.

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
brick-loud-noises-b-1.jpg

trex

Queen Bee
Ex-fucking-cuse me.

We had a bit of an emergency (kegs crappy post). SEVERAL people pmd me and said I shouldn"t post them because keg did not hold up his side of the deal. Then another couple people offering to judge. I have chosen an judge and the email is on it"s way. This judge also has permission to post the pic with his post.

Calm down bros. I thought long and hard over whether or not this was a good idea.

Tyen is also taking this out of the shaw so the pic can be posted. There is no way I"m posting them in the shaw. Oi vey!

Duppin_sl

shitlord
You know, I don"t care so much about the rest of this, but this bullshit of Trex being a de facto mod now is getting ridiculous.

Riska~_foh

shitlord
i just don"t see etoille posting her tits to Keg...even tho he is the pussy crusher. She just seems a bit too entitled to pm her tits...regardless, whose ever tits they were in the thick chick photo, i"d speedbag em then tag em fo sho