Trex vs etoilet cam vs aria analysis tits dicks punchability

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It"s like those guilds you join where some whiny girl is sleeping/flirting etc with the guild leader and it just ends in a giant mess.

Btw:

Trexmussen said:
Tyen is also taking this out of the shaw so the pic can be posted. There is no way I"m posting them in the shaw. Oi vey!
Because it makes so much a difference. The fact it was pulled out just for some attention whore"s tits, is a blemish on tyen.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Trexmussen said:
I still will if someone gives it a proper judging first
how exactly is my judging improper? it"s one thing to disagree with my opinion, but to question my credibility is a mistake.

you promised the people your tits, i told them you would be posting tits, and now you"re making me look like a douchebag by proxy.

come forth with the the goods, or i will.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
No, she"s doing this because she"s an attention whore who thought you were going to give her 10/10 across the board.

trex

Queen Bee
Ser Kegkilla said:
how exactly is my judging improper? it"s one thing to disagree with my opinion, but to question my credibility is a mistake.

you promised the people your tits, i told them you would be posting tits, and now you"re making me look like a douchebag by proxy.

Can you read? They"re being posted. Citten is on a mission.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Keg, you didn"t even judge titcon verified pics. 1/3 verified is trash standards.

What makes you think that is judge material?

Citten gonna bring it home

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Aww look they are double posting, how cute.(or is just 1 person <[cue twilight music]>)

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ser Kegkilla said:

Wait, Etoille posted with fake boobs, so did the anon poster, and no tits from Trex. Its your fault.

Rythonn_foh

shitlord
Cinge said:
It"s like those guilds you join where some whiny girl is sleeping/flirting etc with the guild leader and it just ends in a giant mess.
That already happened with Tyen. This is like if that girl sleeping with the guildleader then brought another girl along for the ride.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Whatev, trex is only titcon verified while the others are fake web trash. Keg delayed the unveilling since he sucks at being a judge.

Citten gonna do it big and collect nets

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Tyen said:
Whatev, trex is only titcon verified while the others are fake web trash. Keg delayed the unveilling since he sucks at being a judge.

Citten gonna do it big and collect nets
i have no reason to believe those aren"t Etoille"s tits. i told her to mark them, she said no then something about plausible deniability. interpret that how you want.

Citten can "judge" whatever he wants but if it"s not in line with mine he"s gonna get laughed off the board. i gave your girl an honest judging, as hard as that is for you two to accept. when the court of public opinion weighs in, they will support judge keg 100%.