Trex vs etoilet cam vs aria analysis tits dicks punchability

Citten_foh

shitlord
Gentlemen, the fog cleared this evening, and god spoke to me. And with his words I saw Trex"s image.

Or if you"re in Japan, the fog left long ago.

Now if you"re in California, the fog is coming very shortly.

So basically if you"re in Hawaii, the fog will hit you in about 2ish hours.

Anyways, the fog has cleared, and I have the package on my person, and my person needs a few moments to ponder.

Riska~_foh

shitlord
you know keg, you could strike pre-emptively and stop sounding like a whiney bitch about your suck shit judging skills by just posting trex"s tits now, dumb fuck. thought you were meta as fuck

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Riska~ said:
you know keg, you could strike pre-emptively and stop sounding like a whiney bitch about your suck shit judging skills by just posting trex"s tits now, dumb fuck. thought you were meta as fuck
hey you"re right

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Citten said:
Gentlemen, the fog cleared this evening, and god spoke to me. And with his words I saw Trex"s image.

Anyways, the fog has cleared, and I have the package on my person, and my person needs a few moments to ponder.
Stop searching for internet boobs or paying some hooker to do it, if you have it you have it.

Edit: NVM kegilla stole your balls from you.

possible_foh

shitlord
Ser Kegkilla said:
AND THE WINNER IS....

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:Neither of you. You are both awful people, and neither of your tits come close to making up for that fact. The real winner is FoH who gets to reap the benefits of you two idiots participating in a tit contest on an Everquest message board.
best part

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Seriously. Keg needs to alpha up and post the tits of the jew nose as a fuck you. This is just more bullshit for her to get more attention.

Edit: keg ain"t no bitch!

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Kirun said:
Seriously. Keg needs to alpha up and post the tits of the jew nose as a fuck you. This is just more bullshit for her to get more attention.
you"re like 10 posts too late

Ser Kegkilla said:
how exactly is my judging improper? it"s one thing to disagree with my opinion, but to question my credibility is a mistake.

you promised the people your tits, i told them you would be posting tits, and now you"re making me look like a douchebag by proxy.

come forth with the the goods, or i will.
No one that reads this board thinks you"re a douchebag because of this thread Keg, I promise you.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He did, and now this shit needs to go back to the shaw and make it so trex"s bitch(tyen) cant move it out again.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Citten said:

HAHAHA you tried to milk it and fucking Keg just CRUSHED you and your little moment of glory.

Tananthalas

<Gold Donor>
Ser Kegkilla said:
hey you"re right
They are pretty in a developing pubescent way. They are definitely not as big as claimed. Good nipples and areola. Looks like about a mouthful I"d be shocked if they were bigger than C"s by any standard save maybe Japan"s bra sizes. I agree with Keg"s ultimate decision Etoilets are better if they are hers and not fake. I like my boobs big though so I might be biased.