Trex vs etoilet cam vs aria analysis tits dicks punchability

Rythonn_foh

shitlord
Still not bad tits, most likely a high B to low C. Still look nice and has a decent body. I agree with Keg that could tone up a bit, but I am not one to talk.

Riska~_foh

shitlord
this is the internet and those arent etoilles tits...no confirmation, which is a must for this board. so until then, trex"s tits are far superior to random_big_tit_1"s....#confirmed

Citten_foh

shitlord
Lithose said:
HAHAHA you tried to milk it and fucking Keg just CRUSHED you and your little moment of glory.
Haha, I love Keg. But the pic with her and the highlighter was very sexy. I wanted to give something substantive so I couldn"t post the pic right away, I didn"t intend to milk it but I wanted to be at least a little bit creative...Anyways..

Leadaas

Dindu Nuffin
Even calling those C"s is delusional. The only thing making them look remotely larger than a B is from her smashing them together with her arms. Tits are nice though, don"t understand the need to try and call them anything larger than they clearly are.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Keg"s tits > Trex"s tits. Also, is it wrong I spent more time looking at her tattoo than her chest?

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
Is that a latitude and longitude tattoo on the wrist?

Anyway, I"d tag Trex over Etoliet any day of the week.

Yutnopash_sl

shitlord
Hah I thought I was the only one that spent more time looking at the tattoo and trying to decipher it than staring at the Not-D cups.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Citten said:
Haha, I love Keg. But the pic with her and the highlighter was very sexy. I wanted to give something substantive so I couldn"t post the pic right away, I didn"t intend to milk it but I wanted to be at least a little bit creative...Anyways..
sorry citten nothing personal, if you"d like you can judge my tits now.

trex

Queen Bee
Lol. How bout etoilet comes in and tells me how to measure and more pics will be posted with a measuring tape.

Eh? Fair?

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
You suck at tit verification keg.

Titcon frowns on your fake submission. Was that you who did that? If not, tell us who.