Trex vs etoilet cam vs aria analysis tits dicks punchability

trex

Queen Bee
Keg copy and paste whatever she messages you and I"ll get to work.

Maybes we can get a Tyen ? for verification.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Big keg has been vindicated. His judgement was both fair and accurate. I prefer big titties myself so I"d go with the (not confirmed) Etoille tits, but titties are titties and Trex"s are nice, but small. Those are not D"s, Trex, I"ve been scoping internet titties since you were probably in grade school, I have the experience necessary here.

trex

Queen Bee
Yes I realize I"m being trolled but if daddy req verified it and you still don"t believe us... I"d like to do something about it.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
No need to be upset she has itty bitty titties, Tyen - maybe when the condom breaks they"ll get big enough to fill a D cup. Well, at least a B.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Trexmussen said:
Lol. How bout etoilet comes in and tells me how to measure and more pics will be posted with a measuring tape.

Eh? Fair?
How about using this...

Measuring cup size without a bra
Women who have difficulty calculating a correct cup size may be able to find a correct fit using a method adopted by plastic surgeons.Using a flexible tape measure, position the tape at the outside of the chest, under the arm, where the breast tissue begins. Measure across the fullest part of the breast, usually across the nipple, to where the breast tissue stops at the breast bone.This measuring approach assumes that the woman"s breasts are not so large or pendulous that they sag significantly, making measuring across the fullness of the breast impractical.
Conversion of the measurement to cup size is as follows:
Measuring cup size

inch Cup size
7.0 A
7.5 A
8.0 B
8.5 B
9.0 C
9.5 C
10.0 D
10.5 D
11.0 DD

Using this chart and the pic with the marker, your right tit (the one not pushed in by your arm) would need to measure 10" start to finish. If your tits measure 10" across then I am sporting 10" down below. Just sayin.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
OneofOne said:
No need to be upset she has itty bitty titties, Tyen - maybe when the condom breaks they"ll get big enough to fill a D cup. Well, at least a B.
What the fuck are you blabbering about? This size convo does not involve me. So keep me the fuck out of it.

Now keg posting that confirmed fake chick is what I want to know. Where that shit come from?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Trexmussen said:
Keg copy and paste whatever she messages you and I"ll get to work.

Maybes we can get a Tyen ? for verification.
well since i"m sure Etoille wouldn"t mind...

Originally Posted by Etoille
Bra Straps.com how to determine your Bra Size

null

30 rib cage measurement +5 inches= 35

or using VS measurement it 100% confirmed that the 30 inch measurement is incorrect for purposes of size calculation.

35-34 bust size = a to b cup.

not D.

but that"s not anything that anyone here who gets laid regularly didn"t already know (that there was no way she was a D).

and since you"re supposed to round up its really a 36B. which is a sister size to a 34C. and in some bra fits with the straps tightly done and on the smallest possible hook in the back....can def pretend to be a 34D.

I mean I guess I could measure my boobs like that...but then I"d be into Jenny Jones circa 1990"s sizes. But since I still rock the VS incredible bras (OMG gel around the underwire)....not so much.

free to research and verify what is posted here versus what is posted on the tubes in terms of how to measure for bra size.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Tyen said:
What the fuck are you blabbering about? This size convo does not involve me. So keep me the fuck out of it.

Now keg posting that confirmed fake chick is what I want to know. Where that shit come from?
Kansas City Shuffle:

A con in which a combination of distraction and subterfuge cause the mark to turn their attention away from the plot which proceeds in the opposite direction.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Tyen said:

Mist submitted it