Trollface memorial thread

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I agree with voyce. Tanoomba is an insufferable cunt and panface crosses the creepy pedo line too much. That being said tanoomba is far worse than panface.

iannis

Musty Nester
I have an easy solution to all this white people problem.

Why don't we all just bitch about it and continue to contribute nothing?

It works IRL.

Tax the blacks, I say.

Comin to getcha, Lyrical.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If Trollface is unbanned and his type of shit posting continues from others as well I doubt I will be here much longer, it all started with that retarded internets system and just went to hell from there. Making posts just to get a reaction, the petty drama, everyone taking things to insane levels of full retard with the flame wars. Very few people on here act like human beings, these boards turn people into something I don't care to be around. In person I am sure most of you are pretty cool, but I am getting too old for this shit and every day I read these boards I feel less and less apart of a community. So yeah after more thought I am done, I will miss only a few of you
smile.png
Fuckers.
we're playing minecraft in the usual TS bro

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I have an easy solution to all this white people problem.

Why don't we all just bitch about it and continue to contribute nothing?

It works IRL.

Tax the blacks, I say.

Comin to getcha, Lyrical.
Good luck taxing the blacks. Fuckin Obama.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
So I can tell you all about my depression and life problems and then be allowed to post whatever I want? Sweet, wheres the thread where I can type all my bullshit in?

I used to love the FoH boards because it was a pretty reasonable community of people. Sure, there was the occasional crazy drama that was real, but there are so many posters here who are just trolling and add nothing to the board its not even fun. Theres nothing here that I cant get from any other forum out there these days which makes me more and more not want to come back here.
Equating every-man's problems with clinical depression is not really something you should do. Mkay.But sure, it doesn't give him a carte blanche to do whatever.
It's like you read something. Then decide you read the opposite. Fuck you.

Silence_sl

shitlord
So I can tell you all about my depression and life problems and then be allowed to post whatever I want? Sweet, wheres the thread where I can type all my bullshit in?

I used to love the FoH boards because it was a pretty reasonable community of people. Sure, there was the occasional crazy drama that was real, but there are so many posters here who are just trolling and add nothing to the board its not even fun. Theres nothing here that I cant get from any other forum out there these days which makes me more and more not want to come back here.
To be clear, I'm not bitching about the current mods or their actions, but online communities tend to become insular over time; R2 is no different. What makes R2 bad is their inability to get rid of bad mods and their complete unresponsiveness to community issues. Outside of malware on FOH, this place is just as bad as the last days of FOH when Tyen and SHITKNUCKLE tried their very best to ruin everything.

I'm not sure the community can survive another parting of the seas to another forum, unless that forum is completely open and the first person permabanned is Tuco.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Tuco is a decent mod. Tarrant and Sean however need to be stripped of power. Chaos isn't that bad minus trollghazi

Izo

Tranny Chaser
To be clear, I'm not bitching about the current mods or their actions, but online communities tend to become insular over time; R2 is no different. What makes R2 bad is their inability to get rid of bad mods and their complete unresponsiveness to community issues. Outside of malware on FOH, this place is just as bad as the last days of FOH when Tyen and SHITKNUCKLE tried their very best to ruin everything.

I'm not sure the community can survive another parting of the seas to another forum, unless that forum is completely open and the first person permabanned is Tuco.
What are you babbling about? One dude is temp banned and you go full blown bleeding vagina? Get out of here.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Tuco is a decent mod. Tarrant and Sean however need to be stripped of power. Chaos isn't that bad minus trollghazi
Bro, I would ban the entire faggy RR crew to save one Hatorade on this board. Real talk. The only reason I don't do it is because Tuco wouldn't have it. Literally every other mod and admin would back me. More real talk.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I never hid them. I would probably spare you because we have the same taste in women, but even that bond can't sustain our love through persistent faggotry.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Quote my faggotry, chaos.

Are you upset that I disagree with banning a member without warning for making arickshawpost?